2012 Brags Thread

Oooh more congrats are in order from this page, too!

Congrats murve, xena98 and ness!! Good to see you with your brags, ness :D

Hey RubyStar couldnt pm you I wanted to pm you

Sorry, my inbox was full :o Have PM'd you, a reply to that should now work :)

Have pm'd you lol

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little brag from us today from agility at Launceston Royal. Miss Kirra (now 10 years and 8 months) had 16 runs over the 2 days ... No Qs yesterday, but today 1st place Q in MA, and in OA, and went clear but over time by 1.5 seconds in MJ and best of all was still having heaps of fun even at the end. Love my feral little girl.

Not much I can post to top the Grand Ob Ch!! laugh.gif Outstanding work, congratulations again!!! thumbsup1.gif

My mini brag. Millie placed 2nd with 98 points (behind Ptolomy's Beans on 99 points) in Rally Advaned, yay!! This was her first time in Rally Advanced. The pretty purple ribbons are lovely.

I had an almost brag with Millie in Open. I can honestly say that that was the best heelwork she has ever done eek1.gif I was proud as punch :D Just went a bit wide in the one of the figure 8's, and ended up on 28/30. Then on the DOR, she anticipated the recall :( ARGH!! That blew our lovely score of what very well could have been 197 (we continued with the rest of the exercises and she got almost full marks for those). As you can imagine, I'm disappointed, but more than that, I am so pleased with her attitude! Being stuck in the car while Ruby has 3 turns in the ring before her certainly agrees with her enthusiasm levels laugh.gif

Ruby did some lovely work in UD, but it was also entertaining as she decided she'd take articles back to the judge, to the steward, to the random person outside the ring.... laugh.gif She then went into Open and decided to bounce around the judge's feet to entice him to play :o which cost us 10 points, but she came out with a pass in the end :) She also got 96 in Rally Advanced.

So yep, very happy with my kids and they definitely earned their dinner! biggrin.gif

Well after a cold long night in Nanango Coco managed 179Q. Need to figure out how to fix her finishes as the three she stuffed up cost us 11 points. Only two dogs out of the 14 managed a pass so not bad for my sometimes UD dog.

Massive congrats again to Deb and everyone else at the WA States who did so well. :thumbsup:

Congrats Tassi - it's so inspiring that Kirra is still going at an 'advanced' age :D

Kathq - Well done! After watching a UD round last night I just admire anyone who can get a pass - it's such a long involved class with so many tricky things to fail on. Well done!! :thumbsup:

And I also have a brag from the states! Last night I had my two in Novice Rally. Toby got over his anxiety (mostly :) ) to do a very nice round with a score of 88. Zora also did a great round in the rain and came out with a score of 84 including a 10 point deduction for me fail to pause properly at the Halt - Fast Forward from Sit :o! I am so happy with my two! Massive thanks to Ptolomy, Bedazzled and RS for all their help along the way :thumbsup: