2012 Brags Thread

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not a trialling brag (on hiatus at the moment) but a proud training moment nontheless! I let the dogs out the front door tonight and they both took off after the neighbours dog (who was out and wandering again) I called both dogs and Blink the 6.5 month old pup came bolting back first call!!! Her mother the "Obedience Champion" on the other hand ignored me completely and came back in her own bloody time! I was horrified at Ella's behaviour but man was I proud of Blink! :D

Edited by Seita

Happy days here today. First trial since March and Cocomonster gets her first OC pass - 185 and 2nd place. Think she may have finally grown up at last :)

Woo Hoo - huge congratulations. thumbsup1.gif Any chance you will enter the Cocomonster at the Pine Rivers Trial?

Happy days here today. First trial since March and Cocomonster gets her first OC pass - 185 and 2nd place. Think she may have finally grown up at last :)

Woo Hoo - huge congratulations. thumbsup1.gif Any chance you will enter the Cocomonster at the Pine Rivers Trial?

Will be entered but think we'll be pulling steward duty that night as it is our home trial

:thumbsup: Nice one kathq and the Cocomonster :laugh: .

Finally have an obedience brag of my own .... Mr Rory got his first Novice pass today - 196 and 1st place ... very exciting. That was in fine weather. Story noty so happy int he afternoon - freezing cold, rain - with big drops - very exciting for a boy to try to catch - still managed to be sitting on a pass just - , but had to lift his bottom to catch a high raindrop right at the end of sit stay. On the plus side, I do think the concept of stay has finally arrived - at least among trusted dogs - and one he didn't know - just in time for his 4th birthday next Friday.

:thumbsup: Nice one kathq and the Cocomonster :laugh: .

Finally have an obedience brag of my own .... Mr Rory got his first Novice pass today - 196 and 1st place ... very exciting. That was in fine weather. Story noty so happy int he afternoon - freezing cold, rain - with big drops - very exciting for a boy to try to catch - still managed to be sitting on a pass just - , but had to lift his bottom to catch a high raindrop right at the end of sit stay. On the plus side, I do think the concept of stay has finally arrived - at least among trusted dogs - and one he didn't know - just in time for his 4th birthday next Friday.

cheers.gifdancingelephant.gif well done Barb and Rory I came home to your message and it made my day - fantastic work since I know the road has not been an easy one.

A little brag of my own......... the occasionally clever one got a UDX pass this morning and so close to another one this arvo, just a missed stand in distance control.

The icing on the cake was an open pass this afternoon. Good boy Scoota happydance2.gif

Edited by Ptolomy

Thanks Ptolomy ... A way to go yet.. but happy with him.

Great work by you and yours today...sounds like you might be getting the dreaded MR under control :-)

I actually don;t have a problem with MR, my boogie exercise is distance control - but I am sure Bedazzled will be along shortly to tell you what a Stoopid exercise it is - she missed out on her GR Ch because of it today

Well done Ptolomy and the OC one and well done Tassie and Rory. Kenz is particularly impressed that her cousin is finally getting his act together and upholding the family tradition in the obedience ring :laugh:.

Congratulations Tassie and Rory :thumbsup: Awesome work :cheer: Brilliant work from Ptolomy and Moo :champagne::cheer: and yes MR is a STOOPID exercise. We were sooooo close with really nice work until the dreaded MR and poor boy is very confused.

On a brighter note he won UD in the morning on 197 and again in the afternoon on 195 :champagne: good boy :D