2012 Brags Thread

Well done Spartan, Jazz, Gabby and any other superstars I've missed!

We had our first two Rally Excellent courses last night and got a Q in both. We also have a bunch of different breeds competing here in Canberra. One of my friends got her first Rally Novice Q with her jack russell x pug, and another with a little terrier cross :thumbsup:

Just a note on the pivot ST, I have a bung right knee and foot, and I don't find it difficult... I lift my heel while keeping my toes on the ground and no judges have had a problem with that :thumbsup: I think the most difficult for some handlers are multiple serpentines or spirals because those can make you so dizzy! However I do believe some of the exercises are difficult for older dogs... but I guess still passable, so you just have to find what works for you and your dog.

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Piper

LOL I am on holidays which is great too hard going to work and doing the show. At least we arent there for the whole day lol

Superdogs we are only there for a couple of hours though. Monday will be the start of the obedience so this would be Gabby's second attempt only did her CD there Usually have Inka there but not this year lol

Had played around with my video :confused: .(might add its not very good though)so see how this goes lol

hopefully this has worked its from the ADM run :thumbsup:

Hi Piper

LOL I am on holidays which is great too hard going to work and doing the show. At least we arent there for the whole day lol

Superdogs we are only there for a couple of hours though. Monday will be the start of the obedience so this would be Gabby's second attempt only did her CD there Usually have Inka there but not this year lol

Had played around with my video :confused: .(might add its not very good though)so see how this goes lol

Fantastic run Xena 98 thumbsup1.gif

Hi Piper

Worked well. I asked my husband to film my run with my phone but he couldn't get it to work :( Mind you only half was worth watching anyway. LOL

All you need to enter now is Dancing with Dogs and you would have a full week of competing!! And with Gabby's tricks you should put her in for freestyle :)

lol Might add should pull my finger out on that one but hey was going to do it all year and still havent done anything about it lol oh hang on a sec did the seminar one and that was :o well what can I say. Definitely needs an improvement lol

Super run xena98 - and well done to you and Gabby - and good luck for Ob. And well done on agility piper - that's hard for baby dogs having table near the lovely people :rofl:.

Yes was a bit tough - I do wonder if the ring had been reversed what would have happened but really not worried. I enter Royals with the thought that I am there to promote responsible dog ownership and my breed as well as provide some entertainment. A pass is just an added bonus :)

Super run xena98 - and well done to you and Gabby - and good luck for Ob. And well done on agility piper - that's hard for baby dogs having table near the lovely people :rofl:.

Yes was a bit tough - I do wonder if the ring had been reversed what would have happened but really not worried. I enter Royals with the thought that I am there to promote responsible dog ownership and my breed as well as provide some entertainment. A pass is just an added bonus :)

:thumbsup: That's such a great attitude. :D

:thumbsup: That's such a great attitude. :D

I was disappointed hearing some people complain that the crowd clapping or oohhing and ahhing was putting dogs off. We know when we enter that there will be public and we knew it would be Saturday night and that means busy. On the up side, 1 of the ladies manning the DogsSA info stand during the evening said they were giving out a lot of club info for clubs offering agility and that is what it is all about. Anyway, that is enough on that as it is a bit offtopic fo the brags thread :)

nah that didnt worry me at all only that people were using flash lights as the dogs were jumping towards them. Yep if you enter the royal you have to put up with it lol

my dogs just love the atmosphere and go just a tad crazy. I could here the ohhing and the ahhhings and I think it made Gabby go faster lol especially when she was doing the weaving

I entered the obedience at the Royal once, had Millie in Novice and she started off going great guns, til we heeled to the other end of the ring and she caught sight of all the spectators. She stood there like this at them all eek1.gif and couldn't get her to heel again! Didn't know she'd be the type to suffer from stagefright!! laugh.gif

Well done xena98, ripper run!!