Having A Small "how Awesome Is Dol Moment!"

Nevafollo

I am sitting here having alittle think.

I've been on these boards along time now, I originally joined up looking for a Puggle breeder :rofl: I got flamed :thumbsup: Best thing that could have happened really, it made me pull my head out of the sand and do some research and that lead me to my first love... Pugs! And also thanks to DOL I found my second love...Pointers :thumbsup:

Thanks to DOL I've met some great people, and have made some friends who I dare say will last a life time.

Also because of DOL I started showing and now have just survived (ok a week or so till they leave but so far so good) my first litter.

I must say I am very proud of myself at the moment, I have been sitting playing with the puppies and I realised that even if the two Im running on dont work out as show dogs I know every single one of these pups are going to be AMAZING pets :thumbsup:

Anyways just had to share how I was feeling at the moment :D DOL is one awesome community!!!!!!!!

P.s. One very cute puppy pic just because I think his awesome... This is Mr Schu! (sorry about the size )

402490_10150458970347035_666617034_8903330_1879578241_n.jpg

Beautiful puppy. There's a lot to be proud of :) you did forget to mention that you've also helped many newbies when they were lost in the show ring ;)

It is an awesome place :) I cam e here looking for my breed (after researching and deciding against a lab x poodle). I have great friends from her and like you show as well :)

God i want a Pointer. Should have arranged to come for a visit and play with the puppies.. next litter :laugh:

I think DOL is a fantastic place, I have met many great friends via here, I also got a job, learned not to trust everyone (or is that anyone.. ;) ) and how to have a thicker skin.

I agree, out of all the forums this one is hands down the best, there is just a great community feel to it. You know that if there is something you need help with, post here and someone will help you out!

+1

DOL is a fantastic place with a huge wealth of knowledge. The amount I've learnt from just reading past threads about training and behaviour has taught me more than generic training books.

Not to mention 'off topic' is a great place to chat about interesting topics with some wonderful people :)

Have to agree, after making a big boo boo with our first dog, i came to learn tone's from dolers thanks to dol im in obediance and now have our 2nd dog to try out the show ring.

it's fantastic to have such a huge comunity of people willing to help and i have some great friends that i never would have met otherwise.

Congrats again for your first litter it has been fantastic watching them grow, and i cant wait to meet the keeper/s.

Mr Schu is too cute! Very helpful too picking up those empty cartons for you!!

I am very grateful to DOL as well for all the wealth of knowledge that I have gained from this forum. I didn't know about DOL when we got our first tibbie. Being a first time dog owner, I was looking for websites that could help me better understand our lovely but anxious tibbie. It was through DOL that I met Jane Harper who has made a huge difference. It was also through DOL that I met Mita who not only knows everything there is to know about tibbies but is the most generous hearted person. It is Mita who found us our beautiful second tibbie.

Rach not much has changed he will still be cute little mr schu on saturday :laugh:

Clyde I am SUPER happy to see that your little turd of a pug came home... how very dare he have you so worried!!!

And yes Anne, its was a very very long time ago!