Flowers And A Photogenic Mozzie Lol

k9angel

Ta Pers. :)

And :laugh: @ Kirislin. That's a bit how I felt. I must of got bitten by several of his

relo's whilst taking these pics. It was probably a set up. Him sitting there posing while he's family feasted away on me. :laugh:

Oh and Pers, remember that PM I sent you?, well I did end up getting a canon 350d. :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Just a second hand one. It has been sitting there for a few weeks now, I have waited sooooo long to get a DSLR that I am a little nervous to open it. :laugh:

I took these pics with my olympus point and shoot. It's not a bad camera, just slow when I try and get action shots of the dogs. By the time it takes the pic, the dogs are up the other end of the yard. :laugh:

Guest muttrus

I can almost smell the flowers from here!

I have 7 cameras sitting on the computer table ---Hubby bought me my slr for chrissy I cried love it but so paranoid taking it places

I also have a canon any lumix and some olypmus plus under water ones and video camera obbsessed? just abit hahahhahahaha

Nice Rach, aren't there some beautiful combination of colours in flowers. I would love a good camera, but the point and shoot are more suitable to my camera knowledge.

There sure is. :thumbsup: They're so pretty aren't they? Same for parrots. Especially the rainbow lorikeets - we've been getting lots of them visiting lately - their colours are just amazing. :love:

Oh Rach - you are going to love your Canon once you start using it. I can't work my point and shoot cameras worth a damn now that I'm used to my DSLR Canon.

I reckon you are a pretty awesome photographer - I don't think I've seen a bad one you've taken to date... and this current set are stunning!

T.

Thanks guys. :)

I was going to take the canon out yesterday and give it a go. But I thought, no - next time. Anyways when I was out in the garden there was this beautiful blue butterfly. It danced around me for ages, as though teasing me to get a pic. :laugh: but I couldn't snap him with the olympus camera. He was too quick. But still, I tried. :laugh:

6889169531_1dc4ebc845.jpg

I did manage to get these 2 naughty buggers though. :laugh:

6889166053_c1097902fe.jpg

And this bee

6889163067_14e1926eda.jpg

6889225515_2bd2c1e481.jpg

These roses are higher than our house, well just about. :eek: that's why I am pointing up to the sky to get pics of them. :laugh:

6889174923_8b0d2986b6.jpg

ETA a couple more. :)

6889962891_fd35c57db3.jpg

6889960259_1c4f4ab44f.jpg

6889957433_19021808d4.jpg

Edited by k9angel