My Pharaoh Has Been Such A Good Dog . . .at Least He Thinks So!

Carlo11

IMG_1814.jpgIMG_1803.jpgIMG_1900.jpg

This morning at 7am,there was a knock at the door!Knock knock! It was the postman.We all got back in the bed and opened the parcel and it was a gorgeous handmade leather collar made by an artisan friend in Melbourne who also has a Pharaoh Hound. Its a martingale collar and it is elegant and classy and nobody will ever have to ask me again . ."Is that a Pitbull?" :rofl:

My friend Teresa is just starting out making collars as a home business so if you are impressed,this is she . . . .https://www.facebook.com/#!/gaudiogirl :thumbsup: .

I love my Kenya so much I love looking after him and buying him some special things.

how long before someone thinks Pharaoh is his name?! :laugh:

If I saw a name on a dog my first thought would be that it was it's name and not the breed. I don't imagine many people wear their dogs breed on the collar/tag, so name would be the firt logical conclusion.

Yes becks...."Hello, my name is Pharoah, and I am a Pittbull"

Oh please dont say that . . :eek:

It was Australia Day and I had gone for a picnic with my partner at a popular beach spot.I had left him to take Kenny for a stroll and I was surrounded by drunken abusive men calling me a w%&*e and a bitch for having a pitbull anywhere near children.One kept grabbing for the lead so I literally had to back up and run.It was quite scary really as their numbers kept growing as did the abuse.There was no use even explaining he isnt a pitbull as they had a skinful.

It wouldnt be the first time the general public has no idea what a pitbull was.... :) Im going to check her out, I need a matingale for my Spots. :thumbsup:

Please do . . .I like to support home grown small business.Is Spots a dalmation? Doh!

If I saw a name on a dog my first thought would be that it was it's name and not the breed. I don't imagine many people wear their dogs breed on the collar/tag, so name would be the firt logical conclusion.

I guess not but to hell with logic :D

It wouldnt be the first time the general public has no idea what a pitbull was.... :) Im going to check her out, I need a matingale for my Spots. :thumbsup:

Please do . . .I like to support home grown small business.Is Spots a dalmation? Doh!

Lmao... I refer to my dally as my spots :)dont think this is common practice though :o

Lmao... I refer to my dally as my spots :)dont think this is common practice though :o

You can call him Spots.Is it white spots on black? lol. I call my boy Kenny Kat just between you and me . . ..because he likes to lay on the lounge and my Devons just pile on top :rofl:

You can call him Spots.Is it white spots on black? lol. I call my boy Kenny Kat just between you and me . . ..because he likes to lay on the lounge and my Devons just pile on top :rofl:

sometimes its hard to tell with some dallies.. but mine is black on white.. just hahah

Yes becks...."Hello, my name is Pharoah, and I am a Pittbull"

Oh please dont say that . . :eek:

It was Australia Day and I had gone for a picnic with my partner at a popular beach spot.I had left him to take Kenny for a stroll and I was surrounded by drunken abusive men calling me a w%&*e and a bitch for having a pitbull anywhere near children.One kept grabbing for the lead so I literally had to back up and run.It was quite scary really as their numbers kept growing as did the abuse.There was no use even explaining he isnt a pitbull as they had a skinful.

That's terrible...they should have at least have listened to you tell them it is a Purebred Pharoah hound!!!!