Most Reliable Pet Food Website?

huski

Can anyone recommend me a good reliable website to buy a bag of holistic select? I had a bad experience last time I bought it online and I am finding it hard to find places that stock it.

ETA: And while I'm here :laugh: has anyone fed Earthborn dried food?

Edited by huski

I've used http://www.pookinuk.com.au/

I didnt purchase Holistic Select but they do stock it :)

Same here. $5 flat rate delivery fee and I"ve never had an issue.

I don't buy anything from Pookinuk now. The last order took too long to arrive and when it did there was an item missing. On top of that they charged me more than the flat delivery fee. They did eventually refunded the extra charge on the delivery fee but I never received the second item.

I called them a couple of weeks later and told them to cancel the order for the second item and refund the money, which they eventually did.

Guest donatella

http://www.naturalpetstore.com.au/index.php

Fantastic service, I bought Taste of the Wild Salmon this time though, but usually get Holistic Select :)

Edited as I put the wrong link

Ditto. Natural Pet Store. Service & prices are great. :)

Another happy customer here for them, I put an order in wednesday morning and it arrived this morning. I'm brisbane based, very quick postage and bargain at $5 delivery.

Edited by donatella

Thanks guys!

I am struggling to find somewhere local that stocks Holistic Select so I am going to try the fish based Earthborn that the local Pet Cafe has, as I can't wait the time it will take for an online delivery (but I will be ordering all future bags online).

I have also had a bad experience with Pookinuk so won't use them again.

I'd been ordering from Pookinuk and very happy with them until the last time. They were out of stock but didn't let me know so I was waiting on the order. It took a while to get them to reply to my messages and then I still had to chase it up when they only sent part of it :(

I'd been ordering from Pookinuk and very happy with them until the last time. They were out of stock but didn't let me know so I was waiting on the order. It took a while to get them to reply to my messages and then I still had to chase it up when they only sent part of it :(

That's similar to my experience, eight weeks later I ended up with a refund but because Cherry has allergy problems (the reason I am having to change her food, the old food I fed has changed formulas and it's not working for her any more) and I can't be without food for weeks on end.

The other dogs I feed on raw which is so much easier in a lot of ways and they can eat just about anything!

Edited by huski