Zeus - Left Tied Up At Griffith Pound With Note Round His Neck -- Repl

:thumbsup: Awwwwwwwwwww this has made my eyes leak. So happy to see a follow up on some of these darling dogs after they have been rescued.....Keep up your great work.

I recently met a AWDR lady at the Morwell pound as she took a beautiful dog out to Foster.

I totally agree that these wonderful follow- up stories should be kept coming.....& shared with the public. They totally destroy any idea that 'dumped' dogs are not rehomeable.

This lovely fellow has gone from one family's appalling behaviour to being the star he deserves to be. He's sure handsome!

Well done. :thumbsup:

I'd like to take a minute here to recognise and thank everyone who helped get Zeus to his carer. The folks from Needy Paws Rescue in Griffith sprung him from the pound and drove him to Narrandera, where I collected him and brought him to Wagga. Melindy, who is a member of BFPR, then gave temp care for a few weeks until he was vetworked and organised for transport to his AWDRI foster home. A great example of different groups working together to get a dog to safety :thumbsup:

I'd like to take a minute here to recognise and thank everyone who helped get Zeus to his carer. The folks from Needy Paws Rescue in Griffith sprung him from the pound and drove him to Narrandera, where I collected him and brought him to Wagga. Melindy, who is a member of BFPR, then gave temp care for a few weeks until he was vetworked and organised for transport to his AWDRI foster home. A great example of different groups working together to get a dog to safety :thumbsup:

Absolutely Janey!! Without every link in the rescue chain he would not be where he is now.

In addition to those you mentioned we have to thank Pets2U for transporting him to Victoria and Berry Street Vet who did his initial vetting then sorted out his infected suture line.

Rescue is never about one person giving a dog a new life, many unseen heroes go into the process, so thank you for naming them here.

Di

I really, really need a like button :thumbsup:

I really, really need a like button :thumbsup:

Yep...me too :thumbsup:

I love it when the rescue community get together and work towards the happy endings for the dogs... we can do it, and do do it, more often than is ever recognised...

Much kudos to all who helped this boy have his happy ever after... you are all legends!

T.