Kill List One Day Freedom The Next

Guest muttrus

Guest muttrus

post-33936-0-92071500-1332233362_thumb.jpg

BARRY 5months old loves everything and everyone sits stays loves plays quiet easy to train and I can"t stop bragging about him

Guest muttrus

post-33936-0-95497400-1332379292_thumb.jpg

Barry passed his health check today and cried as I left him at the vet for desexing.Barry will be going on trial on saturday with a lovely lady who is our volunteer

Lovely pics Muttrus with a lovely story to go with them. Good on you for giving him a chance. :thumbsup:

It makes me feel sad and physically sick when I hear of young, healthy dogs being put to sleep. :(

I would of walked to the other side of the world and back for my angels (RIP), just to have an extra day with them yet these poor buggars have nothing and no one... it's so unfair.

Lucky this boy has you now Muttrus and a whole new future to look forward to. :thumbsup:

I just wish everyone loved their dogs like we do.

Guest muttrus

post-33936-0-92289900-1333065114_thumb.jpg

CONFIRMED barry has passed the parents ok test and has now found his forever home.I must admit had he not he would have been living with us instead :D but I know he has a great life ahead of him and best of all I have visting rights whenever I like

Lovely photo's & what a happy ending. Love the last pic "all legs" :laugh: He looks so happy, he has found a place to call home. Have lots of fun with your new arrival.

Edited by BC Crazy