Destruction.

wuffles

I got a really cheap comfy lounge for $10 from the salvos (for the dogs to lie on). They Really really loved it........ Unfortunately it became a very cheap BIG dog toy one day :cry:

I think it will cost me more to get rid of it than it did to buy it :rofl:

doona snow

see you don't really need a trip to the real snow, it visited you. :rofl: :rofl:

happens here to... i got lots of free doonas but no more. all gone. got free woollen blankies some are now ripped although they lasted longer than the doonas.

I got a really cheap comfy lounge for $10 from the salvos (for the dogs to lie on). They Really really loved it........ Unfortunately it became a very cheap BIG dog toy one day :cry:

I think it will cost me more to get rid of it than it did to buy it :rofl:

Isn't it funny how they can ignore something for ages but one day they discover it has STUFFING inside it and they think they've hit the jackpot :laugh:

They each had a walk this morning, then were left with a frozen kong each plus toys (I shove biscuits in those toys that I couldn't get out if I tried, but they're always empty when I come home) and a bottle and they still decided to make their own fun :o

Edited by wuffles

Foam is Reggie's favourite! It's like chickens with styrofoam! Addictive.

I should of taken a photo of Reggie when he killed a mattress...... mind you it was still on the bed!! :0 Luckily it was old and in the spare room waiting for disposal......

Rocky's most epic destruction (eons ago now!) Was my dad's prized CACTUS COLLECTION! I mean what the? who EATS cactuses?

Ha! wuffles, so funny that you started this thread :) I saw the title and thought oh yeah I get it! I have also considered posting the following every day for the last 3 months:

"why didn't anyone warn me about Aussie puppy destructiveness?!?" (sarcasm, as wuffles you warned me and were soooo right).

I don't have photos but 4 month old Miss Quinn has managed to destroy multiple vases, wall hangings, reed drawers, everything within said drawers, books, ornaments, toys, power cords, plastic bowls, doggy treats in theor packeta, papers (bills, prescriptions, receipts etc), about 80 rolls of toilet paper (seriously), several bins full of garbage, cardboard boxes, plastic bottles, my $250 sunglasses, candles... She's figured out her way through all my previous puppy barriers, stolen my car keys of a bookshelf higher than her head several times (I find them in the garden), stolen all four remotes from the living room amd spread them throughout the house, and managed to turn the tv on.

So when you warned me I did believe you, but now I really get it!!!

She's figured out her way through all my previous puppy barriers, stolen my car keys of a bookshelf higher than her head several times (I find them in the garden), stolen all four remotes from the living room amd spread them throughout the house, and managed to turn the tv on.

:rofl: Wow she sounds amazing!! :) Elbie and Hoover are pretty much finished their destructive days (that photo above was from a year ago) but I do remember the days of foam and destruction well :laugh: OH has taught Elbie the word for 'fan' (ceiling fan) and taught Elbie to use his paw to touch the remote control to turn it on and off :p

This is when I had just started out rescuing, I now have vinyl floors. Notice there are no dogs in sight, also from memory this was done by a couple of dogs under 5 kilos.

Maree

CPR

post-3265-0-05261200-1332507059_thumb.jpg

post-3265-0-18124000-1332507086_thumb.jpg

Edited by keetamouse

Elbie turning the fan on, that's awesome!! I'm pretty sure Quinn turned thed tv on by accident, as in when chewing the remote she hit the on button. She's also managed to change the channel by accident many times.

She really is clever, she figures out how to get what she want very quickly. She's also bigger and stronger than my other two small breed boys so there are all sorts of new challenges :D

I made a point of never lifting her over the Bunnings compost pen barriers so she wouldnt jump out, she had to sit and I moved the panel out of the way, but she promptly figured out to push at the joint between panels and push open the "gate" herself. I blocked the joint so she couldn't do that, she figured out to grip the bars in her teeth

and pull the whole panel backwards to open up a gap against the doorway... the boys never did any of this, sigh!

I just need to figure out how to harness her cleverness!!