Dog Vs Wolf

Alkhe

i know they say the dog is stalking but what i see is what my Zoi does when he is scared of something. he slowly approaches the 'object' as it doesn't look right, until finally he figures out its no issue and continues on. not exactly dog vs wolf.

i know they say the dog is stalking but what i see is what my Zoi does when he is scared of something. he slowly approaches the 'object' as it doesn't look right, until finally he figures out its no issue and continues on. not exactly dog vs wolf.

Well, no.. it's dog vs statute.. :laugh:

That reminds me of the time when our heeler x kelpie met the door stop that looked like a mouse in a bonnet with glasses and a frilly dress (wrapped around a brick). My dad made the mistake of animating the mouse by pushing it at the dog - who freaked out and got very excited about it.

And later when we weren't paying attention the dog went upstairs and murdered the mouse in it's new home next to my parent's bedroom door. Sigh.

My dog spends hours stalking mice and other critters in my back yard, like that dog was. Ie the funny one foot at a time thing. If she thinks something is "wrong" eg beach umbrella, she barges up to it, stops about 2m out, and barks in circles around it.