Urgent Help For A Missing Rescue Dog

Guest muttrus

Guest muttrus

FOUND

CLARA HAS JUST BEEN FOUND --------------------------------And if you don"t believe in fate here"s WHY I do more now. Hubby came home with flowers and a stone for me he said its a HOPE stone I put it down my bra and had it against my heart 30 mins later we recieved the phone call .

If you have never seen a grown man pacing and excited yelling I can tell you its a sight worth seeing

FOUND

CLARA HAS JUST BEEN FOUND --------------------------------And if you don"t believe in fate here"s WHY I do more now. Hubby came home with flowers and a stone for me he said its a HOPE stone I put it down my bra and had it against my heart 30 mins later we recieved the phone call .

If you have never seen a grown man pacing and excited yelling I can tell you its a sight worth seeing

YAY! Where was she?

FOUND

Wonderful news! So glad she is OK.

FOUND

YAY!!!! So so happy she's been found. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

How is she? and where was she found?

Is she back with you guys?

Guest muttrus

FOUND

she was found by our volunteer driver who joined the search today.On a rangers advice she was found near bronte??? caught then brought straight dow to us.I called her rescuer in the NT who broke down with relief and joy.Clara is fine she walked in the gate tail wagging greeted everyone was jumped all over by the puppies had a drink enjoyed all the fuss then laid down on a blanket on the front porch and went to sleep.

Hubby asked claras rescuer if it was alright that Clara live with us so it looks like we have a new member to our pack but I guess clara chose us and she made sure we knew it

FOUND

she was found by our volunteer driver who joined the search today.On a rangers advice she was found near bronte??? caught then brought straight dow to us.I called her rescuer in the NT who broke down with relief and joy.Clara is fine she walked in the gate tail wagging greeted everyone was jumped all over by the puppies had a drink enjoyed all the fuss then laid down on a blanket on the front porch and went to sleep.

Hubby asked claras rescuer if it was alright that Clara live with us so it looks like we have a new member to our pack but I guess clara chose us and she made sure we knew it

Aww that's wonderful news Muttrus. She was not only found, but found her forever home in the process. :thumbsup::happydance::cheer::dancingelephant::cheer::dancingelephant::cheer::happydance:

FOUND

Yay!! Clara picked you, funny how things work out, so glad for everyone! :thumbsup:

Guest muttrus

What about the family that adopted her? Have they said they don't want her back?

They haven"t contacted me but told my driver they were upset and knew I was angry with them AND BY THE WAY WE WOULD LIKE OUR COLLAR AND LEAD BACK! well that just said it all for me.I honestly couldn"t give a @#@#@#@#@# how they feel they came to my house on several occasions I sat in their car for hours and ech time they big noted how great they were and how they did this and that -------------we had long conversations about clara and how she may react and how best to deal with it I thought Id covered all bases but in the end they said all the right things yet didn"t do any of them clara will stay with us she slept heavily during the night and was happy this morning I learn from this I HOPE they do ------------------------

What about the family that adopted her? Have they said they don't want her back?

They haven"t contacted me but told my driver they were upset and knew I was angry with them AND BY THE WAY WE WOULD LIKE OUR COLLAR AND LEAD BACK! well that just said it all for me.I honestly couldn"t give a @#@#@#@#@# how they feel they came to my house on several occasions I sat in their car for hours and ech time they big noted how great they were and how they did this and that -------------we had long conversations about clara and how she may react and how best to deal with it I thought Id covered all bases but in the end they said all the right things yet didn"t do any of them clara will stay with us she slept heavily during the night and was happy this morning I learn from this I HOPE they do ------------------------

Uhm, seriously? Wow, bizzare to go through that whole process of adopting a dog to only end up with that attitude.

I'm so glad she's in a house that loves her now, even if she had to go through a bit of an ordeal to get there.