Oh My Goodness What A Morning!

Squidgy

I think I am capable of smiling wider then a staffy atm hahahahaha :rofl:

:rofl::thumbsup: This is one of those very special stories! Great job thundercat - the Universe certainly knew what she was doing! :D

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thundercat you are an awesome person.

Thank doG that you were on that bus that day.

Ewww...peed on the couch huh? Not yet desexed. Sounds like Lochi might have been a forgotten in the backyard dog.

It could well be he didn't have a warm place to sleep outdoors and maybe your care will help with his "condition". I'm not even going to bother with a tirade of what I think about his owners. Being dumped was the best thing that ever happened to this dog....up until he met you of course. :thanks:

:) Sorry I have not been on to comment been super busy

Lochi is doing well the sign over process was really easy I was going to tell them exactly what I thought of them but decided that they arent worth my time and the class of people they were probly would have tried to start a physical ultication with me lol so I left it alone and was thankful that Lochi was now out of that situation.

I have taken him to the vet and got him a full check over he seems healthy apparently he is a little underweight and had a couple of ear mites, fleas etc but thats all fixable.

I got him vaccinated and the vet started him on heartworming medication, I have also bought him his own brand new bed haha its a beauty I bought it from pet barn it cost me bloody $250 for his size but its sooo cozy and hopefully because of his age he won't resort to chewing it to bits like what phoebe does with her beds hahaha.

I have booked him in for the snip aswell next week with age I thought this might help him a little bit aswell like preventing any testicular cancer etc and it should definetely stop the peeing on everything he deems fit :eek:

it should definetely stop the peeing on everything he deems fit :eek:

Not necessarily , it will take a while for the hormones to exit his system , and he has been doing this marking for 10 yrs ...... ..toilet training will, aid the process tho :)

It's so lovely to read that Lochi has found such a gorgeous new forever home with you thundercat!!

How are his teeth? If they're in need of a dental you could look at having it done when he goes in for the snip.

Yay Lochi!! Welcome home buddy! :hug:

I dont believe it was just the arthritis I believe that was an excuse they just didnt want an old dog :(

oh well their loss is Lochi's gain lol :p

Thanks everyone :D :heart:

Edited by thundercat

thundercat, we need photos... lots please.

Lochi sounds totally divine.

You are wonderful for giving this old gentleman a home. Thank you and happy forever after from all here.

post-45287-0-29386900-1337421177_thumb.jpg

Was sleeping on my bed but interupted by the camera hahaha :laugh: