Which Breed Best Suits Your Image?

Blackdogs

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmm I know what I WANT to suit my image although not sure it does. I'm a blonde fit, adverturous outdoorsy type girl (love waterskiing, snow boarding & running) who also loves to get her hair done and wear fashionable clothes.The breeds that I WANT to suit my 'image' are a Border Collie, Aussie or a Toller.

Funnily enough I have two SWFies :rofl:

I have always thought the kind of car you have and the breed of dog you have is an extension of your personality.... I don't think either in my life fit quite right at the moment but I love them all :thumbsup:

Im not sure which breed suits my "image"....I have a dally, which I consider to be elegant, athletic, graceful, cheeky as anything and super intelligent.

I know I can be cheeky, and would like to think that I have a little of those other traits (dreaming?).

Interesting, the other breeds I would love to own also embody several of those traits, or I think of them as such (graceful, elegant, etc) such as weims, salukis, etc

Not sure what it says about me but when I was handling Irish Wolfhounds for other people everyone said they really suited me! :rofl:

They do!

I'd probably look best with a cat, lol.

I don't know what I would look best with lol

I currently have two very different dogs :p a chihuahua cross ( according to rescue lol) and a staffy

Im tall, dark blonde with green eyes.... So I should probly try and stick phoebe in a handbag( a big handbag :rofl: ) :laugh: :laugh: and I might suit the part haha

Im not so much a poodle in character....my two are drama queens with high maintenance curly hair. Think Im more likely to be seen with a working breed, kelpie or coolie. Hardworking, no fuss hair and get really into things that raise my interest. No special requirements for fancy accessories, likes to please.

I'm an average sorta person, don't stand out in a crowd in any way, so I have no idea what stereotypical dog I should own?!

My personality is completely the opposite of the Labs I own though - I don't believe everyone is my friend and everyone loves me, I don't find it easy to approach strangers, and I don't find happiness in every little thing! But I think Labs, and any happy-go-lucky breeds are for me as it makes me smile when I most need it :D

Edited by RubyStar

I'm an average sorta person, don't stand out in a crowd in any way, so I have no idea what stereotypical dog I should own?!

My personality is completely the opposite of the Labs I own though - I don't believe everyone is my friend and everyone loves me, I don't find it easy to approach strangers, and I don't find happiness in every little thing! But I think Labs, and any happy-go-lucky breeds are for me as it makes me smile when I most need it :D

:) we used to own a lab when I was a kid and I have never seen a dog consume so much food it she was like a vaccume lol

I think I wish I could have one every breed to be honest and then I would be the crazy dog lady that my family calls me hahaha :laugh: