Found

Flaves

Thanks so much everyone. He found his own way home and was on our doorstep early this morning.

God only knows what possessed him to climb the fence or travel so far but at least he is home safe (and covered in cow manure!). Needless to say he won't be getting left in the backyard when I go out anymore!

Thanks again for everything - it helped get through a very long night.

Thanks so much everyone. He found his own way home and was on our doorstep early this morning.

God only knows what possessed him to climb the fence or travel so far but at least he is home safe (and covered in cow manure!). Needless to say he won't be getting left in the backyard when I go out anymore!

Thanks again for everything - it helped get through a very long night.

Glad he is home :) I am going to sell my dog run if you are interested.

Glad he has returned home!!

My little girl went walk abouts yesterday too for several hours (she got scared and bolted out the opened gate and I wasn't home to call her back), I had just stopped searching as it was very dark and was about to post a thread here....I was actually half way through typing it out, when she turned up on the doorstep!

She had travelled about 2kms from last sighting back home from an area she had never been.

Sometimes the things they do are simply amazing!

Edited by tollersowned

For you then Toller hug.gif

Lord knows I've needed several in the last 24 hours!

I took him for a once over at the Vet. and he's on pain killers for his worn out paw pads. It is incredible what they can do, I might refer to him as our Turkey x Elephant but he is one very intelligent boy!

Thanks again everyone, so nice to have good vibes to help you through a tough time. thanks.gif