Dancing With Dogs Freestyle & Heelwork To Music

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Tassie, I'm very proud of my clever Cardi girl. We came close to her freestyle novice as well, but I hadn't really done enough preparation, so we'll hopefully finish that one soon!

She was pretty sick last year, and we didn't compete much, so I'm happy just to have her back in the ring, enjoying herself! :thumbsup:

Yep, Audacity. It's free and does a good job.

Ms Shandy was a clever girl and managed two HTM Novice passes today, to finish her HTMN Title.

Whoo Hoo congrats & Well Done :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Now where is the video??? :laugh:

Ms Shandy was a clever girl and managed two HTM Novice passes today, to finish her HTMN Title.

Well, it's not the best video, as my friend wasn't in the best spot for s clear view, but here you go;

Well, it's not the best video, as my friend wasn't in the best spot for s clear view, but here you go;

Well done :thumbsup:

I have just caught up with this thread, congratulations to everyone on their legs & titles that they have achieved since i was in here last. Love to see everyone's dogs enjoying themselves so much, Shandy's waggy tail says it all really, DWD is awesome fun! :thumbsup:

Jarrah is going absolutely stir crazy to work, he throws tricks at me left, right & centre whenever he's out of his crate, his latest one is to chase his tail, grab it & spin around in circles, he thinks it's great fun :laugh: .

Thought I would put in my little brag lol. Today at the dancing with dog competition Young Gabby managed another pass in freestyle starters and won the class. This gave her title. What a good girlie but I think she might need a new dancing partner though :rofl:

Thought I would put in my little brag lol. Today at the dancing with dog competition Young Gabby managed another pass in freestyle starters and won the class. This gave her title. What a good girlie but I think she might need a new dancing partner though :rofl:

Congrats and Well Done :thumbsup:

Hi DWD thread!!!

I'm now going to periodically join you in here, Kenzie had her first lesson last week!! And it looks like we have enough up our sleeves to be able to get going on starters!!!

I've now got a couple of song ideas, a few routine ideas.... but I have no costume ideas! How do you come up with those? All the songs I"ve chosen don't really have a "thing" that stands out to me that could be costumed.

Anyway when I've gotten my head around a bit more of what needs doing I'll share some ideas with you!!

Congrats again Xena98 - sorry to have missed your routine but I am sure it was brilliant :thumbsup:.

My only DWD news is a couple of weekends ago Kenz managed 4 routines over 2 days at the Adelaide pet expo. She had an absolute ball and showed how much she just loves to perform. :thumbsup:

Proud of my baby girl she has certainly blossomed from those early days when I took a somewhat nervy, timid dog over to that DWD trial in Sydney back at the end of 2009. I was watching her videos from that performance and comparing them to how she was at the expo. I still marvel at how well she did back then. Totally different dog now and 100% miss attitude. Not such a good thing for competitions but given she probably won't trial again in anything I do let her get away with murder and it shows.

The crowd loved her though :laugh:.

Edited by ness

Hi DWD thread!!!

I'm now going to periodically join you in here, Kenzie had her first lesson last week!! And it looks like we have enough up our sleeves to be able to get going on starters!!!

I've now got a couple of song ideas, a few routine ideas.... but I have no costume ideas! How do you come up with those? All the songs I"ve chosen don't really have a "thing" that stands out to me that could be costumed.

Anyway when I've gotten my head around a bit more of what needs doing I'll share some ideas with you!!

Welcome to the wonderful world of DWD you will have sooooo much fun, all the best people are doing it :D : :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...