Agility Nationals

I'm packed and ready to go. The leisurely trip (with a few stops on the way) starts in about 30 minutes :)

If you see a guy with a dog that looks exactly like Barkly or a handsome man (:p) with a big camera and a big white lens, it might be me! If I'm hanging around your ring with my camera and you want some photos, point out your dog to me and I'll do my best.

Have a great Nationals everyone! Good luck and have fun. :D

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I plan to put my camera in, but I fear i will be too busy most days - especially the Wednesday.

We still have a couple of busy days ahead of us with preparations, but it seems that things are coming together. I am just hoping that there is nothing that has been forgotten on the "to do" list. It promises to be a sensational event.

Cheers,

Sam, we will be there on the Thursday but only run will Link in 400SPDM so will be purely a photo day. Can try and get some of her for you :)

Woooooo that'd be awesome :) were currently building our new site and have one agility pic lol!!! Awesome Luke well we shall see you round :) it better stop bloody raining!!

They start tomorrow :) check the website as there is a section for spectators

ETA I just checked and it's free for you to come watch weds - sat and Sunday it's the first thousand to purchase tickets for $10 each for finals

Edited by smisch

Good Luck everyone and travel safe...

Am sure all those on facebook have heard today that well known US Agility Competitor Elicia Calhoun was involved in an accident on the way home from a trial, her 6 dogs were thrown from the car sadly 2 have died, 3 were injured but are OK, and 1 is still missing :( , Elicia herself is OK but i have heard that she has a punctured lung and signed herself out of hospital to look for the missing dog...

Its Very tragic and a reminder to us all to take extra care when travelling, with a huge program for lots of you at the Nationals many driving long distances, please pull over if you feel tired on your trips home...

See you here Luke :wave: you and barkly are in our open class :D I saw barkly's name a few down from trix :)

Cool!!

I arrived tonight, set up camp, checked in and headed out to get some food. The indoor arena is amazing!!!! I'm going be so nervous but excited.

Guest RosieFT

hello Amy!!!

thinking of you and super trix.. all the very best.. sorry Luke, but may the terrier win! :thumbsup: