Agility Nationals

Wish I could be there. Will be absolute blast. I have not been to an agility national since the first one held in Vic.

I wish all competitors and their dogs much success, a fabulous time and remember you all bring home the best dog anyway :)

Have fun Luke and Barkly :D ... and everyone else

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RosieFT

Lol no way we could win open - it's against everyone in 400 and also my dog and I don't do distance :laugh:

sigh, if only you had taken the tenterfield.... LOL

Lol no way we could win open - it's against everyone in 400 and also my dog and I don't do distance :laugh:

Opens are all heights :) lol I'm still here packing and stressing lol!!! Praying for good weather

Was out there this afternoon.

Looks amazing and there is sooooo much organising been put into it I really hope that competitors appreciate it rather than complain about little things.

There is so much to organise.

I am hoping to get out a few days to watch and have fun......

Pmsl

That would have been worse lol

They start tomorrow :) check the website as there is a section for spectators

ETA I just checked and it's free for you to come watch weds - sat and Sunday it's the first thousand to purchase tickets for $10 each for finals

:thumbsup: I hope to get out there on Thursday to watch. Is it easy to find & hows the parking? I meant to go out & have a look ages ago but the times just flown. On the schedule what do the numbers mean? 2-300, 500 etc?

Luvdogs it's the height class so if you want border collies and kelpies 500 is the way to go...

Megan_ there will be many a photo I'm sure :) I didn't bring my camera but have phone and video camera lol!!!

We've arrived in the pitch black and now trying to find my campsite so I can set up before check in lol!!

What are the grounds like after all this rain? I know there are indoor rings, but I am only competing on Saturday and that day the 600s are on the outside rings.

I'll tell you tomorrow :D But they look pretty well drained - if they are slushy today it will be a worry as there will be no let up. Fingers crossed!

A decent night's sleep. Enough sleeping bags and doona that we didn't need the heater a kind soul offered (thanks Dot :)). Ye north truck camping area is a bit soggy underfoot. Nearly bogged my car this morning. We are going to be pretty feral by the end of the trial!!!

I've got the day off (first run is indoor after 5pm) so we're sitting in a very melbourne cafe in Parramatta waiting for breakfast.

Barkly loved sleeping in the tent, snuggled up on our pile of sleeping bags after spending a lot of time crated while we got here.

E heads up to central coast to see her mum (:() this afternoon, then it's just me and Barkers.

Thanks Ness :) That's a shame, my little girl will be 13 by then, I have my doubts that she'll still be doing. Oh well, hopefully my 2 boys will be polished by then, plus it's closer for me :D

Please post photos everyone, can't wait to see! And again, best of luck :thumbsup: