Agility Nationals

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went out today for a few hours to watch. I saw excellent or masters jumping. They started around 11.30 in ring 1. Who would I have seen? After that was Novice jumping.

Good luck for the next 3 days & those lucky to make the finals on Sunday.

Well done Amypie!!

Trixie is a young dog and indoors is a bit different. I know the Tamworth indoors area spun mine out a bit at first.

I'd be proud of those results. well done.

Good luck!

Can anyone tell me how to get a ticket for Sunday? I want to come out and watch a girl that I bred compete in the finals for Novice Jumping. So proud of her and her owner on winning two medals on Tuesday and three more today :thumbsup:

There should be tickets available at the front gate on sunday morning.

Cheers,

Thanks for all the help with finding a ticket for Sunday but it seems Stella's owner already has a ticket for me for Sunday so will be out there bright & early to watch Stella (Weownah Hot Gossip GD) in her final runs.

Oh trixie came second in her excellent agility heat this morning which means we are in the finals, I can't believe it! I didn't think she had a chance against all these dogs but her accuracy paid off! :thumbsup:

Oh trixie came second in her excellent agility heat this morning which means we are in the finals, I can't believe it! I didn't think she had a chance against all these dogs but her accuracy paid off! :thumbsup:

Wahoo :cheer: Go Trixie!!!! Especially with all the distractions out there! Can't believe I had to read this on DOL :rofl:

Wahoo :cheer: Go Trixie!!!! Especially with all the distractions out there! Can't believe I had to read this on DOL :rofl:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::cheer::cheer: Great job AP and Trixie!

Yay to the little dinosaur!! :) glad you guys got something for all your travel :)

Den and his partner Jaxon the Cocker got 3rd nationally in 400 strategic pairs :)

Ella has surprised me heaps and she got her first Q in novice snooker 300 and placed 4th nationally :) she has come along in leaps and bounds and I'm so proud!! Never had a dog do happy zoomies round the ring like her lol!!!

Looking forward to heats again tomorrow but not about going home :(

Well done with Ella she is so cute!

I'm so pleased with Trixie and her attitude, despite being cold and rainy, and her tiredness she just ran a very neat JDX run and came second!! that is also her JDX title, and we are now in both finals. I am just so proud of her I didnt think my little Mannie would have a chance against 17 other great dogs.

Now I have to break the news to her that she has to go into the scary indoor arena two more times lol