Agility Nationals

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TSD whatever the catalogue has would be a help, it's for a data base of sporting titled Collies and I know nothing about this dog. If I could even find what state it's from I could at least go looking lol! The idea is to have a 5 gen pedigree for each dog plus owner's name, rego number, DOB, colour, sex etc and oh if we're really lucky a photo. It's an on going project (or should that be nightmare lmao!).

TSD whatever the catalogue has would be a help, it's for a data base of sporting titled Collies and I know nothing about this dog. If I could even find what state it's from I could at least go looking lol! The idea is to have a 5 gen pedigree for each dog plus owner's name, rego number, DOB, colour, sex etc and oh if we're really lucky a photo. It's an on going project (or should that be nightmare lmao!).

It's a smooth coated working Border Collie not a smooth collie. Coal Creek (New Zealand) have a website if you google them but if you're after actual Smooth Collie breed then it won't be much help. Awesome dog and handler btw :)

Edited by kelpiechick

Can anyone with a catalogue give me the details of the smooth collie in the SP 500 class? Please? It is Coal Creeks Maillot Jaune ADX JDX GDX.

The dog is AG CH Coal Creek's Mailot Jaune ADXG JDX owned by Louise Marsh from New Zealand. He is a New Zealand heading dog, but the heading dogs are listed as a smooth collie and a border collie in that catalogue for some reason.

Edited by DiscoDobe

Thanks you two that explains that! And yes a smooth collie (not a border) was why I got excited. I might have known! :laugh: Kelpiechick I though they must be pretty hot to get in the top five given the number of entries. :thumbsup:

4 runs so far, no passes. Barkly is doing awesome, me not so much.

My best effort was getting a tricky distance challenge in open agility, only to drop 1 bar.

There's a few more runs yet.

Some awesome dogs, lots of cockers (even more awesome). Quite a variety, from chihuahuas to great danes and everything in between.

Gratz to The Spotted Devil for heaps of passes!!

Trixie is still really funy about the indoor arena but we did manage a JDX pass (despite me kicking her :eek: just why she needs lol) and a novice snooker pass, no placing the 400 class here is so competitive!

Because she is worried and slow my timing is all wrong! It's such a shame she doesn't like the arena because it is so awesome to run on!

Our next two days are outside and I am hoping trixie will go back to her normal self :)

Congrats to all the winners :thumbsup: Looks like the borders really dominate the competiton :laugh:

Wow Luke, I would've have expected so many breeds! Would be awesome to watch the giants and the teeny-tinys :D I hate when my dogs are do so well in a run but my handling stuffs them up :laugh: Oh well, as you said, you've got more runs and good luck with those ones :)

amypie, well done with your passes :thumbsup: Good luck for your next runs in the outdoor arena!

Are there any cattle dogs competing out there?

Guest RosieFT

Trixie is still really funy about the indoor arena but we did manage a JDX pass (despite me kicking her :eek: just why she needs lol) and a novice snooker pass, no placing the 400 class here is so competitive!

Because she is worried and slow my timing is all wrong! It's such a shame she doesn't like the arena because it is so awesome to run on!

Our next two days are outside and I am hoping trixie will go back to her normal self :)

About bloody time you posted. Sheesh. Been watching, waiting, stalking....

congrats on the passes! :) Norty Trix being all slow.. tell her to go jump on top of a tunnel or something to get some zing back LOL

oh and kicking terriers just makes em run faster.... LOL

Hope you having a fantastic time!

Can anyone tell me how to get a ticket for Sunday? I want to come out and watch a girl that I bred compete in the finals for Novice Jumping. So proud of her and her owner on winning two medals on Tuesday and three more today :thumbsup:

Firstly, congrats on your girl doing so well!

Secondly - this - http://www.agilitynationals2012.com.au/tickets.html Maybe give the Equestrian Centre a call in the morning and see if you can pay over the phone?

Otherwise, I plan to be out there tomorrow and will ask anyway, not sure if I can make Sunday myself tho'.

Hope this helps, and good luck for Sunday!

Can anyone tell me how to get a ticket for Sunday? I want to come out and watch a girl that I bred compete in the finals for Novice Jumping. So proud of her and her owner on winning two medals on Tuesday and three more today :thumbsup:

About bloody time you posted. Sheesh. Been watching, waiting, stalking....

congrats on the passes! :) Norty Trix being all slow.. tell her to go jump on top of a tunnel or something to get some zing back LOL

oh and kicking terriers just makes em run faster.... LOL

Hope you having a fantastic time!

Lol sorry :p

I wanted to know all results before posting :-P

Hmm kicking mine didn't help lol