Photo Challenges

tlc

Hi guys in another thread Reverand Jo suggested maybe we could do some photo challenges for the ones learning their cameras but anyone could join in.

Who is interested? We could change the challenge monthly a bit like Alicia used to do here but only we could make it a certain type of shooting excersise, say you could only post shots in a certain mode etc, any ideas welcome.

Please pop a post up if you'd be interested in joining in and if you have any suggestions or ideas. Hope the pros might join in too as we learn a lot from you guys. I know there is a few here that have recently got new cameras and it might inspire others to get out of auto mode and have a go at something different!

We'll need to decide on what the challenges should be. Maybe make a list of say 12, then draw in random order?

I like this idea. And someone will have to explain how it all works at the start as I've never done it before. Sounds good though!

Maybe we could just have a few going and people could post in them as often or as little as they like so its not like you have to stick to a time line.

One thing I'd love to do is get people to take a picture in RAW (if you shot in RAW or Jpeg which ever and post the pic SOOC and then the edited version.

Another thing I love to do and it helps a lot with learning what the cameras is capable is light painting or long exposures at night, its fun but its not everyones cup of tea.