Male And Female Forum Members

Pollywaffle

I've posted a few photos in my breed thread and would post more but it's very quiet in that thread. Don't want to look odd and be posting photos to people that might get sick of seeing my dog. I do love seeing photos in quite a few other breed threads though.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a guy but rarely ever post. I learn a lot by reading stuff and post if I think I can contribute something useful to another (excepting this post I guess). I just don't feel the need to chat and post photos. For a while I thought I might get into the spitz thread (not much happens in the Akita thread) but it was just too full of estreogen (SP?). Too many *squee*'s and stuff for me (sorry girls).

Oh, that is just gorgeous... too many * squee*'s. :rofl: That is the cutest thing I have heard all day, you are adorable :) You poor sausage. I do feel more men having to tolerate all our "feelings" and stuff.

I'm a guy but rarely ever post. I learn a lot by reading stuff and post if I think I can contribute something useful to another (excepting this post I guess). I just don't feel the need to chat and post photos. For a while I thought I might get into the spitz thread (not much happens

in the Akita thread) but it was just too full of estreogen (SP?). Too many *squee*'s and stuff for me (sorry girls).

Oh, that is just gorgeous... too many * squee*'s. :rofl: That is the cutest thing I have heard all day, you are adorable :) You poor sausage. I do feel more men having to tolerate all our "feelings" and stuff.

Bahaha dyz, that's probably exactly the kind of girly post he's talking about!

I did think "too many *squee*s" was really cute too :D

I'm a guy but rarely ever post. I learn a lot by reading stuff and post if I think I can contribute something useful to another (excepting this post I guess). I just don't feel the need to chat and post photos. For a while I thought I might get into the spitz thread (not much happens in the Akita thread) but it was just too full of estreogen (SP?). Too many *squee*'s and stuff for me (sorry girls).

:rofl::thumbsup: