Show Leash

JessicaM

Like the title says, I am looking to buy a show leash for my papillon. I am in South Australia and have tried the Petstock, no luck.

I am looking at the leather 'slip lead.' The one with a hole and adjusting piece?

Lol my apologies if I sound like a complete fool.

I would like to get one ASAP and not have to order it from overseas or anything!

Help will be apprecaited!

:-) :o

EDITED to find out how much i should be looking at!

Edited by JessicaM

I know you don't want to purchase from overseas - but I love this lady's leads. Very reasonably priced. The most fun I have is choosing colours then waiting for the lead to arrive. Her quality is better than others I have found here and she is pretty fast with getting them done. She can make whatever you need, slip, martingale, standard lead with clip - whatever you want. She braids around a strong nylon core too so the lead is very strong but still very soft.

http://hitidekangaro...s/view/welcome/

I think she has an etsy store too, with some nice leads on it at the moment:

http://www.etsy.com/...ref=seller_info

Edited by jr_inoz

Thankyou for the replys! Will have a look at each page tomorrow, I know I said I didn't want to order overseas but if i find some i like I am sure to be convinced otherwise.

:thumbsup: Beautiful designs :)

Jessica - will you be at the Toy Dog Club show at SACA on Sunday? I will be there over in the herding area (way over the back) at the herding trial. If you want to pop over, I'll throw some of my leads in the car to show you. PM me.

You will need a really fine lead for your Papillon. Be careful looking at photos, you need to know the thickness. Thick leads do not look good on toy dogs. I show a Pap and had lots of trouble finding a nice lead. Ended up buying overseas, and more recently from someone in Melbourne.

I showed the Lowchen on one of my 3mm lace leads as well. Perfectly fine enough for a Papillon. Although I was braiding one in 2.7mm and that wasn't really that much finer when braided up either.

You are all evil enablers, I'm thinking my dogs are seriously underaccessorised now :scold:

:laugh:

It is MAJORLY addictive LOL! I have everything from classic soft rolled english leather to all sorts of bling and colours.

Of course then I just HAD to order a specially designed lead pouch/roll to hold them all :laugh:

Pity I can only ever use a few at a time :o

I've started making mine again too. I've got a nice supply of kangaroo lace bling leads for both my Stafford and my American Cocker and a couple put aside for my new puppy when it arrives as well. :thumbsup: