Dr Bruces Vet All Natural

Thanks :) She is calling me back after next week ( I am away) to organise the details, she said I can spread it out over months if I want! I think I may get the superior dog rolls. Lets hope Maui likes them! He has just won food for himself for a long time!!!

Congratulations! Lucky you. I use the skin & coat supplement for itchy/allergic dogs and it has worked well. I have also used the complete mix with raw meat and my tibbie loved it. Her coat looks great. I really like their products.I wouldn't mind winning a VAN voucher!

Lucky you.

I've tried to stick to a healthy diet for my dog which avoids additives, preservatives and the other fillers that are put in alot of commercial pet foods and started with the Health Booster to add to my homemade BARF diet. Then I learn't about the Complete Mix and moved to that to mix with roo mince, human grade beef and lamb from the butcher/supermarket and my dog was fine on it. He was on that for a couple of years but then it was time consuming to make the meals, package them in meal portion sizes and freeze them, so now I've moved to Big Dog BARF for the convenience.

I still have a bag of Complete Mix on hand for those odd meals I make.

I dont make meal sized portions I make a weeks worth at a time and leave it in a big tub in the bottom of the fridge. I do 10kg of meat at a time :laugh: 4 dogs and 17 ferrets on the stuff I cant fault it

Just wondering nekhbet about Vans, so you mix the complete mix with raw meat & thats it? Is the complete mix all grain?

Edited by BC Crazy

I used to use the Complete Mix and loved it but found it difficult to get. It seems that Petstock and Petbarn near me both stock it now so I may look at returning to it once i have got through the food and vouchers for food that Jazz won not long ago (and given I feed mostly raw they are going to take me ages to get through!)

Congratulations on the win. It is a nice feeling knowing they are feeding themselves for a while. I was stoked with Jazz's food and vouchers for another 60kg worth that she won :)

Edited by piper

Just wondering nekhbet about Vans, so you mix the complete mix with raw meat & thats it? Is the complete mix all grain?

I put the required amount of dry in a tub and soak it for a couple of hours, then mix the meat into it with my industrial sized spoon lol THe complete mix has dried veges and fruit, rolled oats, flax seed, cracked barley, whole oats (which come out whole in the poop) and dried herbal additives like garlic, parlsey, barley grass, kelp, yeast, calcium, lecithin, Vit C. Smells quite nice. I add a couple of Sprinter Gold greyhound products in there to help with muscle mass and energy/prevent cramping when they work as well. The ferrets get meat mixed with the Health Booster powder as the whole oats are too big for them to process properly, they get some soaked minute oats in there during the cooler weather or some bran to help with fibre.

I'm feeding mums pug on it too now and the smell from her ears, skin and nose fold has gone. Before she needed daily wiping and cleaning, washing once a week now I only have to do her now and again. Coats shinier and she's bloody fast for a 10 year old :laugh:

First few days on it though, hooooooly dooly the poopy intestinal detox *phew*

Edited by Nekhbet

Congratulations! Lucky you. I use the skin & coat supplement for itchy/allergic dogs and it has worked well. I have also used the complete mix with raw meat and my tibbie loved it. Her coat looks great. I really like their products.I wouldn't mind winning a VAN voucher!

Did you get the sensitive skin complete mix?

How itchy were your dogs before you started it?