Sammy The Anti-gardener And His Big Weekend

Katdogs

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baby boy has had a very tiring day thinking about dishwasher, vacuum cleaner, whipper snipper, mower, roasting chicken smells and his own chicken wing for lunch! We left him at home with the girls for grocery shopping and I think he slept the whole time.

Jodie is happy because it was mowing day and her job is to put the ball under Greg's feet every 30 seconds.

Poor Stevie has hotspots and a pesty puppy on her tail but when she's the centre of TD's attention she's a very happy girl. I keep forgetting how shiny she is. She's so black she's almost silver!

Tapua we heaps of photos of the man. I'll try to email them to you :)

Edited by Katdogs

we have to get Jodie and Maybe together one day, just for the entertainment factor :laugh:

Jodie doesn't share very well. She won't fight but will snap a little to warn off other dogs (even if they're five times her size). As far as she's concerned, it's a serious job!

we have to get Jodie and Maybe together one day, just for the entertainment factor :laugh:

Jodie doesn't share very well. She won't fight but will snap a little to warn off other dogs (even if they're five times her size). As far as she's concerned, it's a serious job!

maybe is a good sharer....if you can get it off her :laugh:

I knew you'd like the Jodie pics MUP... isn't she one of the prettiest Kelpie's you've ever seen?

I'll let you in on a secret... Jodie is my fave dog that doesn't live with me... she's awesome! And she has shared her ball with Sammy a few times, and takes it back when he loses interest after 10 seconds... lol!

... and I'm really chuffed with that first shot of Stevie... it can be tricky getting nice pics of black dogs...

T.

Edited by tdierikx

Sammy the Vampire is feeling the heat :(

He won't come out in the sun at all, and would rather sleep on the bathroom floor tiles all day.

My special Piping Hot thongs that hiked through Italy now have extra ventilation and drainage holes.

One of Greg's slippers is dead.

The girls are really playing with him now, except when he's being a pest. Stevie's finally learnt to tell him to @#$% off when he's chewing her too hard. Then he sticks his whole head in her mouth to say sorry.

I know he's growing taller because he can now pull at a bag hanging over the back of a chair, but poor puppy says he's starving all the time. Then again, he is a Lab! He's eating as much as Jodie for two meals a day, has a chicken wing to himself at lunchtime, and a couple of biscuits at night. He's almost learnt to sit and wait for permission to eat his food but he's starving so wants to jump straight into it. Next step will be to have him wait until the other bowls are down as well, and to ignore them.

He's definitely pulling his bites on people now, if he manages to get his mouth on us at all. He's learning to leave/give things when asked, except Greg's shoes.

This has been such fun so far! He's nine weeks old and fearless.