Sammy The Anti-gardener And His Big Weekend

Katdogs

He's a water baby alright! I'm using the tiniest bowl/ramekin thingy I have in the cupboard for his water inside but he still sticks at least one paw in. Outside, he's very impressed with the clamshell and the way Stevie can spread the water across the whole backyard!

Jodie's been a little testy, as expected, about puppies not knowing the rules. Stevie's not sure about not being the centre of attention but she'll get over it - he adores her completely already. I think the cat might emerge in a few days, maybe - or leave home completely.

I'd forgotten how quickly a puppy can go from ON to OFF-splat-snore...

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to say how gorgeous he is. I've never had labs, can't comment on his 'type' in that sense, but he looks like a lovely, friendly happy boy and so sweet.

My standard poodle puppy is just 13 months old now, so just approaching the end of his puppy-ness. It has been a wonderful year and so entertaining for the whole family. It had been 15 years since our last puppy. While there are inevitably a few frustrating moments (such as when he chewed my brand new and absolute favourite sandal), the fun stuff outweighs it ten times over and it's such a great ride.

Enjoy!

what a hunker chunker!

we have a puppy black lab just arrived in the next street, we keep meeting him on walks, very cute and confident he so wants to say hello to my lot as he walks past ( owner not so keen on a BT comming near, but working on it :laugh: )

I like black ones the best.

We're having so much fun here but OUCH puppy teeth! He's beautiful and strong and brave and a bit cheeky and has an independent spirit. Luckily for the girls he also sleeps a lot still!

He already has an awesome 'come' and 'sit'!

It's been really yukky and wet the past 2 days... the sun is out today...

Maybe Katdogs will be up for a photo session when I get home this arvo? Depends on whether we have decent light and whether Sammy has Katdogs needing a nanna nap or not... lol!

T.