Sammy The Anti-gardener And His Big Weekend

Katdogs

Hi Pauline, yes Andrew is great, just bought a house, moved in last week so he has Sappy back with him now, my dog Snowy is missing him heaps as am I but there was no way Andrew would let us keep Sappy! That picture of puppy Sapper is so so cute!

Katdogs we are in Brisbane and I'm sure Andrew would be happy to meet up with you and your puppy for a play date with Sapprador :-)

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pauline has had other commitments and hasn't sent updates for a few days but I saw this on PetRescue FB and realised it's going to be Stevie and Sammy. Stevie has me trained to give her treats whenever she runs away and I call her back. Took me a long time to realise why she kept running away :o

post-15359-0-84950500-1352431569_thumb.jpg

Sammy ESQ update - just got home, Pete has been Labby sitting and Lara has been churning out the milk Sammy is 1570g and his eyes are open. He is looking more like a boy - he has dark eyes BTW - they all have. :)

post-27124-0-16466200-1352441013_thumb.jpg

post-27124-0-77414400-1352441027_thumb.jpg

post-27124-0-55445100-1352441040_thumb.jpg

Sammy ESQ update - just got home, Pete has been Labby sitting and Lara has been churning out the milk Sammy is 1570g and his eyes are open. He is looking more like a boy - he has dark eyes BTW - they all have. :)

Thank you Tapua! He's turning into a puppy now! Squeeee

OMG!!! He's stunning!!

Katdogs - you is gonna have the best looking dog in the whole suburb!

I have a cage crate here that might be just right for bringing him home in if you want to borrow it - it's a 30" one from memory, a bit smaller than the normal size I have in use on a regular basis. Or I may be able to borrow a plastic airline crate from my rescue friend - we have PP20, PP30, and PP40 ones. It all depends on how big he is when it's time to come home.

T.

Thanks T. One thing I'm guessing is that he won't quite be big enough to chuck behind the cargo barrier with the girls!

I hope he turns out as handsome as he is cute but I'm just happy he's healthy and going well. Lara and Pete the Puppy-Wrangler did a good job this week !

Pauline has had other commitments and hasn't sent updates for a few days but I saw this on PetRescue FB and realised it's going to be Stevie and Sammy. Stevie has me trained to give her treats whenever she runs away and I call her back. Took me a long time to realise why she kept running away :o

post-15359-0-84950500-1352431569_thumb.jpg

That is very funny :laugh: .

Sammy Esq is one handsome fella.

Thanks T. One thing I'm guessing is that he won't quite be big enough to chuck behind the cargo barrier with the girls!

I hope he turns out as handsome as he is cute but I'm just happy he's healthy and going well. Lara and Pete the Puppy-Wrangler did a good job this week !

I think Stevie may sit on him if he travels in there while he's a young'un - not to mention that he might want to play with her all the way home... Pauline will be able to let you know which size travel crate he will need, and I'm happy to appropriate one for you to use, OK?

To give you an idea of sizes, Harper is using a PP30 travel crate when I take her in my car at the moment, and she has a bit of room for growth in there... but she may need a PP40 in a few weeks time if she keeps growing at the rate she is currently...

T.

Samuel Lard Arse ESQ

Me thinks that name suits him... lol!

If Lara's boobies have as much milk in them as my Lab girl's did when she was feeding her 9 babies - then Master Lard Arse certainly wouldn't be going hungry, that's for sure! My girl's boobies would have put Dolly Parton to shame... but having 4 times as many!

T.

Ummm... Katdogs... do you remember my nickname for my Trouble when she was a pup?

Chubba-lubba-dubba-trubba-bubba... and she still answers to Chubbalubs... and Chubble... lol!

There's hope for Master Samuel Lard Arse Esq yet... hahahahaha!

T.