Sammy The Anti-gardener And His Big Weekend

Katdogs

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought big Troy only liked itty bitty dogs? He might be scared of my slug!

hey - big Troy handles this FORUM .. a cute black slug will hold no fear :)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Exactly. If he can handle a forum full of cranky women he can handle anything. A little slug would be a walk in the park.

:laugh: This!

Loving the slug :love:

Katdogs cracks me up she is such an enthusiastic person. Here are some pics from the maternity ward - Lara is doing very well she is a gentle and intelligent mum who keeps her kids very clean. The pups are well and started ENS (Early Neurological Stimulation) for those of you who don't know what that means it a process of handling the pups in a way that increases the neural pathways in pups and is done between day 3 & 16. The litter are being played sound tapes,has already had the vaccuum cleaner around them - essential given how much hair Lara has dropped!They will live in the lounge and deal with lights, noise, TV, and us. Ill let you know what happen as time progresses though their devlopemental stages. I do the same for all our litters. My priority with new owners is they they learn and enjoy their pup and put the time into the conditioning and training to create a great companion who is a joy to own and live with. Any ribbons in any competition is a bonus but definately not important to me. Katdogs will be a great Labby dog mum.

About 4 hours after they were born

post-27124-0-66384300-1351579698_thumb.jpg

This morning - day 3

post-27124-0-59759500-1351579678_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tapua

My favourite breed, my favourite colour and my favourite gender - black lab boys are the best :thumbsup: he will worship the ground you walk on and the feeling will be mutual - enjoy your new bundle of cuteness when he arrives - your life will never be the same :) so happy for you.

You have no idea how excited Katdogs is... she can't keep the grin off her face... lol!

I'm giving her and Stevie plenty of puppy cuddling and playing experience with my latest addition too - just so they'll be well ready for Sammy when he comes home... *grin*

Lara and bubs are looking great Tapua, but can I ask one question? How the heck do you get Lab hair off the vetbed?

T.

Aww shucks I'm getting embarrassed now!

Bub and Woof, you know I'm close by - and DD you know where I am - let's organise a Sydney DOL BBQ at my place once my little boy has had whatever shots he needs. We might be brave and invite Sam-man for a steak, and Tracey can bring Harper for cuddles too!

Bub and Woof, you know I'm close by - and DD you know where I am - let's organise a Sydney DOL BBQ at my place once my little boy has had whatever shots he needs. We might be brave and invite Sam-man for a steak, and Tracey can bring Harper for cuddles too!

What about some pugs - they will probably be about the same size as your little slug by then lol

We might be brave and invite Sam-man for a steak,

:rofl::rofl: Sam-man often goes on about people taking his previous posts and bringing them up in a new thread - if I was him I'd be happy to see this one (if not a little scared :D) )

I'm all there for squishy puppy cuddles. Mine are too big to give proper cuddles. Full body hugs are fine, but squishy cuddles are sadly missing.

Ohh that would be awesome!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: