"are You My Mummy?"

Baileys mum

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gorgeous, gorgeous photos!! Both the OP's and Ellz!

OP that cat is so fantastic, how wonderful for the litter to be raised with her.

Here's a couple of my girl with my cats :)

Cocoa & Sid

SidampCocoa.jpg

All of them together on the lounge (on top of me!)

Cocoaampcats.jpg

ETA: Sorry, photobucket seems to either make them teeny tiny or huge!

Edited by melzawelza

great pics ty every1 for posting them , put a huge smile on my dial :D reminds me of the time i found a kitten , had it at home for the night , gizzi hates cats and would normally chase them , I introduced the kitten to her and she was such a good girl, it followed her all round and rubbed all over her, you could see she was not too impressed , but she just tolerated it :)

found a pic

101220053003.jpg

Edited by Chezy & Chopper

Our kitty found us when I was walking Stevie - she ran out of the bushes and attached herself to us. They were best mates for a few years, but Rocky is now quite careful around Stevie (I think it's because Stevie keeps sticking her nose under the cat looking for 'treats'). Rocky and Jodie still play chasies though.

post-15359-0-36387000-1352415189_thumb.jpg

One of my cats is a bit like that, whenever mum's dogs come round he's so excited and gets so sulky if they don't want to play with him!

Also used to give me heart attacks when we'd go out to get the mail from the front and he'd try make friends with strange dogs, assuming all are his best buddies! Silly cat indeed. Lucky we've never had a mishap, and he's indoors only these days.

4840738_600.jpg

6228109_600.jpg

Noodle and Hector. Haha.

Edited by Steph M