Alera And Her Puppies

Evolving

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my, I could look at pictures of Lappies all day. Wish I could meet one in real life

Me too. I am determined to meet one soon.

My OH keeps complaining I never shut up about the lappie puppy photos.

It certainly shouldn't be too hard with your location to meet up with some :)

Oh my, I could look at pictures of Lappies all day. Wish I could meet one in real life

That's what I thought but I don't want to appear like a stalker :)

Stalk away :thumbsup: - why not join the NSW Lappie FB page? http://www.facebook.com/groups/275845299125571/

We are having a picnic some time in Feb I think- but feel free to ask when we are at shows etc. Demi looooooooooooooooooooooooves pats so would greatly welcome additional fans

Oh and I flat out refuse to comment on the pictures- I have been avoiding looking at them as I would probably be on my way to sydney airport to try and steal one if I allowed myself to have a favourite!!!!!! I am not lappie puppy clucky at all :o

Edited by Jumabaar

Stalk away :thumbsup: - why not join the NSW Lappie FB page? http://www.facebook....75845299125571/

We are having a picnic some time in Feb I think- but feel free to ask when we are at shows etc. Demi looooooooooooooooooooooooves pats so would greatly welcome additional fans

Oh and I flat out refuse to comment on the pictures- I have been avoiding looking at them as I would probably be on my way to sydney airport to try and steal one if I allowed myself to have a favourite!!!!!! I am not lappie puppy clucky at all :o

I don't have facebook but my OH does so I will ask him to keep an eye on the page for me, thanks :) I would love to go to the picnic.

Hoping to join the hills training club too when they resume in Feb so I'm sure I'll meet one soon.

All the pics are soooo gorgeous, they are all so incredibly cute.

Stalk away :thumbsup: - why not join the NSW Lappie FB page? http://www.facebook....75845299125571/

I don't have facebook but my OH does so I will ask him to keep an eye on the page for me, thanks :) I would love to go to the picnic.

Hoping to join the hills training club too when they resume in Feb so I'm sure I'll meet one soon.

All the pics are soooo gorgeous, they are all so incredibly cute.

Hmmmmmmm jealous much :cry:

:love: :love: :love: Mr Cream seems to be a very serious young man.

He is a sweet little (ok big) man who loves giving cuddles and chicken (all the pups love chicken they turn into mosters when it is on offer). We call him Kracken as he was the biggest at birth. It turns out to be a very apt name as he loves playing in water so is a monster of the deep.

He does not have a family anymore with his previous ones falling though.