Come See Our Group Project 2013!

kja

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not good Snook - hope you feel better soon!!

I was the same MnDM. You really could do anything, so it seemed too huge for me :laugh: . I just didn't know what to do. Then I came up with an idea but it was too sad, and I wanted to do something a bit more interesting.

OKie - theme two images due up today!

Kerri - I've added you so you should be able to get in and post directly now. Please try to get what you can up - even if it's only one image. Better something than nothing. If not, maybe you'd be more comfortable as a guest contributor instead of committing to the challenge (please no - it took me frickin ages to add you to the original post LOL ;) )

Hope to announce Theme Three today - my bad for contacting the next chooser late, sorry!

So you don't have to dig to see the new images:

Our Photo 2013

Edited by kja

Has anyone seen Judi - PossumCorner? I just noticed that she didn't post Theme One and she was up for picking the third theme but haven't heard from her today.

Nope sorry, maybe move on to the next person on the list and come back to her later?

Nope, no Justice for these ones. Deciding not to use him has made me really have to stretch myself to think of something not involving dogs so I'm thinking I might actually make it a rule for me for the whole project - no dogs unless the theme for the fortnight specifically states it's about dogs. :eek:

Yeah I think I said in my joining post that it may make me explore further than bugs and pets - epic fail with Theme Two already :laugh:

Theme Three will be officially posted just before midnight tonight but here's the sneak peek:

Now we're ready for lucky three:

Tanya has chosen Feathered - wild or domestic (No zoo shots)

Shooting runs 30 January - 13 February, 2013 inclusive

Images will be posted on 14 February, 2013