Come See Our Group Project 2013!

kja

LINK TO THE BLOG

meagan - the reason yours are so big is that you have the short side set to 900 and the long is over 1300 :)

I personally put my images on photobucket and then added the html code coz that's just easier for me rather than trying to learn what blogger likes. I found the launch post a PITA to do the other way as I couldn't get stuff to format right if I made changes.

Are we all up now?

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LINK TO THE BLOG

meagan - the reason yours are so big is that you have the short side set to 900 and the long is over 1300 :)

I personally put my images on photobucket and then added the html code coz that's just easier for me rather than trying to learn what blogger likes. I found the launch post a PITA to do the other way as I couldn't get stuff to format right if I made changes.

Are we all up now?

Oooh that makes sense! Lol... Though I swore I made sure it was 900 on long... Will know better for next time!

Outside with the camera this evening and inspiration and opportunity struck (amazingly at the same time!) so I now have the first pic for next theme done and my plan for the other 2 pics (well loose plan...).