Come See Our Group Project 2013!

kja

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if kja could add the link to the blog to the first post so that those wishing to follow along and see the images can easily find it?

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's images and being blown away by the skill and creativity that people show.

Honestly, I haven't done mine yet so haven't played with these settings so whatever you guys do that works please pass on! Display at 900 is the ideal so it's consistent through the posts, but there are no post police coming to get you if you do it a different way :D

Thanks Gapvic! It was the first thing that popped into my head - we'd just picked 4 kgs of raspberries out at Silvan. There's aspects of all 3 shots that I'm not rapt with but they're not too bad.

Yours are awesome :D I have zero photoshop skills, its something I really need to learn.

Fabulous photos so far guys :thumbsup: gapvic - yours are outstanding :worship: Even if I had photoshop I wouldn't be able to do that, so much time and patience - well done :D

Mine seem huge :o but I choose the original size link from Flickr that was 900 on the longest side - is that correct, should I make them smaller?

eta - I've reduced the size down a bit for now.

Edited by CrazyCresties

Ok, there's still lots of time to get your photos up for theme one - and even a few hours left to shoot (thank goodness LOL).

Snook will not be in for the first theme but will for the second one which is...drum roll, please...

Hannah has chosen Frozen Moments

Shooting runs inclusive 15 Jan - 28 Jan, 2013

Post images on 29 Jan, 2013

Good luck :thumbsup: