Top Posters In This Topic

1- Kristin (kja)

2 - Kerri (Snook)

3 - Tanya (CrazyCresties)

4 - Kristen (Piper)

5 - Larissa (gapvic)

6 - Sam (Clicking Mad)

7 - Hannah (Rallyvalley)

Looking forward to the new theme! :thumbsup: I'm hoping the adaptor for my dad's old Tamron Adaptall 70-210mm arrives soon it would be perfect for this! It's so old school, manual apature and manual focus :laugh:

1- Kristin (kja)

2 - Kerri (Snook)

4 - Kristen (Piper)

5 - Larissa (gapvic)

6 - Sam (Clicking Mad)

7 - Hannah (Rallyvalley)

8 - Taylah (DogSportObsessed)

Edited by DogSportObsessed

1- Kristin (kja)

2 - Kerri (Snook)

4 - Kristen (Piper)

5 - Larissa (gapvic)

6 - Sam (Clicking Mad)

7 - Hannah (Rallyvalley)

9 - Meagan (MnDM - Monet n Diva's Mum)

10 - Lorella

Waiting to hear back from SammieS who had to take this theme off - hope she wants to stay with it but I'll let you know.

Edited by kja

1- Kristin (kja)

2 - Kerri (Snook)

4 - Kristen (Piper)

5 - Larissa (gapvic)

6 - Sam (Clicking Mad)

7 - Hannah (Rallyvalley)

10 - Lorrella (Cougar)

Loved yours Snook! I love how your made ice for your rose, I was contemplating how to make pretty ice in the freezer and couldn't for the life of me think of how to do it. Glad you're playing with us now :)

Uh-oh not a popular choice :o :laugh: It scares me to hear of you guys planning and getting props etc - I just shoot and hope something turns out, a total lack of creative imagination :laugh:

Really enjoyed seeing everyone's second theme - looking forward to the third :thumbsup:

I'm the same CrazyCresties - I don't have much in the way of creative bones, lol.

The photo of Piper i am not at all happy with but I kind of lacked anything else and I didn't want to over do the cute puppy pics by using them again.

Has anyone seen .....

Whew still here, only just, been mired down in heatwave repercussions and OH being on the sick list. Think mostly normalised now.

I missed the first round and so impressed with everyones' work! For Round 2 I have some shots to sort tomorrow, very simple and PJ, nothing thought provoking. Just had a quick look, some stunning frozen moments so well thought through. - And Round 3, love the bird theme!

1- Kristin (kja)

2 - Kerri (Snook)

4 - Kristen (Piper)

5 - Larissa (gapvic)

6 - Sam (Clicking Mad)

7 - Hannah (Rallyvalley)

10 - Lorrella (Cougar)

11 - Judi (PossumCorner) (Sherbrooke)

Thank you Snook :o ! It was Lorella (I think) who inspired me with the story theme with her raspberry pics :). Like you I'm using this project to really push me into thinking outside the square and learning new skills. Have come up with an odd idea for the bird theme but not sure I can pull it off - might test my very basic photoshop skills :laugh:

Yours are brilliant Snook! I'm freaking out a bit about the bird theme.

You're so very generous with your praise but I think they're still a long way off of brilliant. What is brilliant though is your Red Riding Hood set!! Just amazing and I love that together they tell a story. You've inspired me to try and tell a story with my theme three photos. Feathered is such a tough one. Just for something new and different (where's the rolly eyed man when you need him!) I couldn't sleep last night so I spent a huge amount of time thinking about what I could do. I think I've got something that could work but I need to rope a friend in to help me so it will depend on whether I can organise that or not.

Okay, off to go and comment on everyone's fantastic photos!