Online Camera Store

Pheebs

My main concern was that I believe it's now been discontinued and don't want to miss out :(

I did manage to find somewhere where I could put it on layby (I've since forgotten the site) but it was at least $300+ more than other websites with more competitive pricing so a bit counter-productive, really.

Minimax, not sure whether that was a dig at me or not but I don't have a credit card because I have personal responsibility :)

My main concern was that I believe it's now been discontinued and don't want to miss out :(

I did manage to find somewhere where I could put it on layby (I've since forgotten the site) but it was at least $300+ more than other websites with more competitive pricing so a bit counter-productive, really.

Minimax, not sure whether that was a dig at me or not but I don't have a credit card because I have personal responsibility :)

I dont have a credit card either, that way I dont spend money I dont have. :thumbsup:

Now that you live in the big bad city again, is it too hard to get to an actual store? JBs had it at an ok price last time I saw it. Harvey's told me they would price match too.

I managed to find it cheapest at DWI, still no layby though. Oh well! :(

Now that you live in the big bad city again, is it too hard to get to an actual store? JBs had it at an ok price last time I saw it. Harvey's told me they would price match too.

I managed to find it cheapest at DWI, still no layby though. Oh well! :(

I know lots of people buy from DWI without a problem, but I personally wouldn't buy something like that grey. Just in case. But I am paranoid like that :)