A Follow On Thread For Those Who Now Have Their Puppy

julesluvscavs

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That photo is a bit deceiving. He's not Moose-size yet although he is fast approaching it! Poor Moose will be overtaken in no time. I haven't weighed him for a little while but I think he'd be around the 28kg mark.

Any more shows soon?

Sorry forgot to reply to this. We have shows this Sat and Sun but I'm on call for work, so it'll depend if I get called in or not as to whether we'll be there. Otherwise the following weekend :)

Any more shows soon?

Sorry forgot to reply to this. We have shows this Sat and Sun but I'm on call for work, so it'll depend if I get called in or not as to whether we'll be there. Otherwise the following weekend :)

Hopefully you wont get called in and you will be able to go this weekend as well. Guessing all the paperwork was easily sorted out with his re-registering.

I'm definitely going to change tanks food. He pretty much ignored his dinner again tonight :(

I found the same with the Royal Canin. Just didn't care for it at all and it wasn't flash for him either.

Any more shows soon?

Hopefully you wont get called in and you will be able to go this weekend as well. Guessing all the paperwork was easily sorted out with his re-registering.

Yeah it was fine in the end! :) All sorted quite easily.

Whippy it is colouring in quite well, every day there is either a new freckle or his others are getting bigger, I just took some photos so I'll upload one from the week we got him and one of today for comparison.

So day we got him at 8weeks.

945613_10151554545600787_1703122034_n.jpg

Today at 11weeks.

972057_10151602388630787_452222979_n.jpg

Thanks Smash, Merle dogs can have more pink on them due to the merle gene, but depending on the lines can fill in (Breeder says their lines generally fill in completely by 12months). Some can be really quick, others can take years. For showing I THINK they need to be 75% black by 12 months.

He is just gorgeous Lisa!

Just noticed your in the riverina area? That is albury way yea? We head up that way every so often as my in-laws are in Gerogery.

A quick update on Tyrion; toileting is going really well, no crate accidents at night now! And he can do a 5 hour block of sleep before I take him outside to relieve himself. My kids adore him to bits, but don't smother him either which is awesome :). And he is doing well at puppy school. How is everyone elses training etc coming along?

Thanks Whippy and Zereuloh,

I'm in Wagga, about 1hr 1/2 north of Albury :)

Thats great about Tyrion :)

Training is coming along great with Nova, yesterday I taught him to target a coaster :)

Thanks Whippy and Zereuloh,

I'm in Wagga, about 1hr 1/2 north of Albury :)

Thats great about Tyrion :)

Training is coming along great with Nova, yesterday I taught him to target a coaster :)

Oh cool. I know Wagga, my husbands aunty lives there. :)

Great about Nova! He is divine. :) Tyrion gets his 12w vax nxt week