It Can't Be :(

Kirislin

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and many thanks to the 2 vets, Rappie and Andrew Turner who advised me to wait and see.

Only know Rappie from here ...but just want to say Rappie and Andrew Turner rock! :-) ..and so pleased to hear all is going so well.

ET fix typo

Edited by Tassie

• 1 month later...

and many thanks to the 2 vets, Rappie and Andrew Turner who advised me to wait and see.

Only know Rappie from here ...but just want to say Rappie and Andrew Turner rock! :-) ..and so pleased to hear all is going so well.

ET fix typo

Yep, I only know her from here too, but with her and Andrew re assuring me to wait it gave me the support I needed to do just that.

I saw her regular vet yesterday (for another matter) and told him about her eye and that I'd taken progress photos. I asked if he wanted them for his records and he said yes :D so I took some more yesterday just to show it now. I didn't have help to hold her head though and she wiggled about so they're not great but you can see well enough that the eye is healed.

8695979847_dbdf2a285c_z.jpg

IMG_4624dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

8695981311_2308f982da_z.jpg

IMG_4627dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

Fantastic K.

OT: You probably don't go into the Pregnant thread in Off Topic, but Rappie's baby is sick in hospital. He is on the improve though. I'm sure she could do with some DOL support vibes :)

Never visited that thread, but thanks for letting me know.