It Can't Be :(

Kirislin

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

My own feeling is, it's changed, the blood looks browner, not so fresh and red, and the white spot perhaps looks more obvious, but I dont know if that's a bad thing, perhaps it's just the way it progresses as it's healing?? :crossfingers:

That looks like a good healing response at this stage. The white spot on the eye is like a 'band aid' - so it looks disturbing but it's a normal change. In severe injuries this can leave a scar, but it will often resolve once it's no longer needed, especially in cases where the injury is more central (where this one is much closer to the edge of the cornea).

I can go through it with you in more detail via PM if you like.

That looks like a good healing response at this stage. The white spot on the eye is like a 'band aid' - so it looks disturbing but it's a normal change. In severe injuries this can leave a scar, but it will often resolve once it's no longer needed, especially in cases where the injury is more central (where this one is much closer to the edge of the cornea).

I can go through it with you in more detail via PM if you like.

Rappie thanks so much for looking in and explaining that to me. You've given me alot of reassurance. I'm sure if I didn't know what you and Andrew have told me I'd have a one eyed dog by now. I'll keep taking photos of the progress then.

Sorry I just realised I wrote that backwards - pregnant and tired, lol. I meant to say that the conjunctival patch is more like to resolve in lesions located near the edge, compared to centrally - so it's more likely in your case :)

• 2 weeks later...

8491238664_ffc6cdc1ff_z.jpg

Kibahs tumour? by kirislin, on Flickr

26/2/13

8529528657_b667996f30_z.jpg

5F6A4804dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

and today

5/3/13

8529521817_5e7f94a00a_z.jpg

5F6A4828dppt by kirislin, on Flickr

And todays photo. I had to take this one by myself and it's not as clear as the others. I think there's a big change though, I'm just hoping it's still all good. I worry a bit about those veins I can see on the surface, I hope they're a natural part of the healing still. Sorry her eyelashes are in the way a bit.

8558972256_387986377d_z.jpg

5F6A4888dppt by kirislin, on Flickr