Dogs Seized From No Kill Shelter

Excellent!

Sad, but expected, that he sees the complaints about him to the media, police and AEC as a result of him being spokesperson, not due to his atrocious behavior, but I'd expect nothing different of someone with an ego of his size.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing they forget is that if the complaints have no merit nothing would have happened to him, so he's basically admitting he has done things wrong and got caught. Joan of Mark was really laying it on, still a bunch of contradictions, one post it's all the orders were minor and it took only a days work to be compliant, now it's extensive effort on his part for compliance. I also love how he is supporting the legal team, dream on Mark :laugh:

The thing they forget is that if the complaints have no merit nothing would have happened to him, so he's basically admitting he has done things wrong and got caught. Joan of Mark was really laying it on, still a bunch of contradictions, one post it's all the orders were minor and it took only a days work to be compliant, now it's extensive effort on his part for compliance. I also love how he is supporting the legal team, dream on Mark :laugh:

He can support the legal team because he went to college to study law, remember?

Pity it's full of more lies but at least he's no longer spokesperson. He's so delusional. No one created these groups or started tearing him apart publicly because he was spokesperson for Moorook. They did it because of al the lies, grandstanding, intimidation, bullying, harassment and threats that came from him. It is his conduct and the conduct of his sidekicks that has put him in this position.

Also, which is it? Is he stepping down because of the personal or cost or because he's no longer needed (i.e. got told to resign by Lola and her lawyers)?

I'd say it's because he is no longer needed, as he said "I may no longer be needed as spokesperson, but indeed I will be a lifelong supporter"

I think it was because, as I think Jo said many pages earlier, that he would look for a way to step away from all of this, so he can get onto his campaigning, and leaving them in the lurch to face the music on their own. It has gotten too tough, in site of his bravado, so on his bike he goes, no doubt off to now save upteen cows from SAPol, and add his charm to the BSL campaign - his work here is now done.

Don;t let the door hit you on the way out.

Thanks RidgieMal. It's much better than their first effort at reporting the situation.

I hope it makes them realise they are being watched, so giving "gifts" instead of donations still isn't above board.

Why don't they just get the flippin licence?

Reading the article it came across as the laws aren't new and have been in place since 1939 with amendments in 1995 and that MA had no idea whatsoever [with the rehashing of what he said]. Well that's how I read it :)

I think I'd like a few extra words added to it to make it perfectly clear and specific to Moorook. I think after dealing with vagueness for the last two months on Moorook I am getting very picky! Mark deleted comments about the open letter and banned those who talked about it. One was banned for bringing up the fact he said a little lower on his page that he supports free speech yet he banned her friend, it was very meta :laugh: His general response is to just lie some more about non existent SAPOL investigations and reiterate that we are all mentally ill and in love with him. Yes, that is how he deals with problems :rofl: