Dog Meat Rolls

Guest donatella

I feed Vets All Natural roll but its $9 for 800gm, I believe its quite good.

I saw a VIP natures goodness grain free roll at Coles the the other day $2.50 special, I wonder if others can comment on the ingredients? Looks like a new range.

No idea what crap is in them. Doubt that there would be much difference.

I have used them about once a year & all the dogs love it no matter which brand.

My friends dogs have been fed it & some dry & at about 10 years old they are in great health & condition.

I would still feed a premium dry food, as well as wet food. I tried them with a roll today from Coles because they have been picky with their raw meat lately and they practically inhaled it, but i dont think its terribly nutritious!

No idea what crap is in them. Doubt that there would be much difference.

I have used them about once a year & all the dogs love it no matter which brand.

My friends dogs have been fed it & some dry & at about 10 years old they are in great health & condition.

Where do you get the Vets All Natural roll from?

I saw a VIP natures goodness grain free roll at Coles the the other day $2.50 special, I wonder if others can comment on the ingredients? Looks like a new range.

Guest donatella

Where do you get the Vets All Natural roll from?

I buy it from Pet Barn as I believe only those in VIC can get it at Woolies, i'm hoping it becomes avail in all states soon.

Have a look at the website and see if its what you're after/if they have WA stocklists :)

http://www.vetsallnatural.com.au/

Guest donatella

Vets All Natural Roll is at Woolworths.

But we have changed over to VAN's Complete Mix and Kangaroo Mince.... various dogs doing very well including our brand new litter of pups.

I use both the rolls and the complete mix and swap between them to keep my fusspots interested :)

I don't think that the VAN rolls are available in WA as yet.

Yes I just did a search and it is, I'm just not sure your location as WA is a big place but there are a few stocklists:

http://www.vetsallnatural.com.au/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=102&Itemid=59

Yes it is a big place :laugh: I don't have a local stockist but do get the complete mix when I am in Perth, I buy the 15kg bag, lol.

I just haven't been able to find the rolls as yet? I rang around some of the stockists listed on the site and they don't stock the roll as yet but that was a couple of months ago. I'm about to go back to Perth in a couple of weeks time so I might try again.

Guest donatella

Gee poor old WA need to catch up :laugh:

The rolls are great when I'm feeling lazy, like this week i'm on nights, I can buy the roll and its breaky and dinner already served and I know its good food and not rubbish.

I use the complete mix when I make a batch up which they also enjoy :)

Im using in conjunction with a mostly natural and raw diet for Miah '4 legs' as recommended by her breeder. She's been fine with it. I cant get the puppy one here, but one of their rolls is still ok for puppies and small dogs. I buy it from Woolworths.

Edited by Jules❤3Cavs

Yes well thats WA's problem with a lot of things! :laugh:

Gee poor old WA need to catch up :laugh:

The rolls are great when I'm feeling lazy, like this week i'm on nights, I can buy the roll and its breaky and dinner already served and I know its good food and not rubbish.

I use the complete mix when I make a batch up which they also enjoy :)

I only use 4 Legs - no artificial colours etc - but for training only not regular meals. My dogs go nuts for it :)

Same here TSD, I cut it really small for training treats only as well & my guys love it. It works out very economical too :)

I started to offer the VAN roll recently just as an easy to prepare small meal for my recent litter. Only fed it for one of the three meals they get daily as it is marketed as an Adult food. It smells much better than their raw kangaroo mix puppy food which makes me feel sick. The pups love the cooked roll but it is very dry and tends to stick to the sides of the plastic wrap.

A while back I bought a 4 legs roll from the supermarket and my adult dogs didn't recognise it as food. They looked and smelled it then walked away. They are usually not picky eaters .... I threw it away.

Scottys ProPeak was always good. Haven't tried it for ages...it is now available in IGA and similar supermarkets but not Coles or Woolies.

\

A while back I bought a 4 legs roll from the supermarket and my adult dogs didn't recognise it as food. They looked and smelled it then walked away. They are usually not picky eaters .... I threw it away.

Oh really! I give it to my puppy (the puppy and small dogs one) just once in a while as part of her proper diet, and ive tried the adult version with my other 2 older cavs, and they ate it up quickly smile.gif it made their stools a little bit loose tho, and thats probably because they're not used to it..

Edited by Jules❤3Cavs