Dog Rooms

Podengo

Every room in my house is the dogs room. :laugh:

You took the words right out of mouth! :laugh:

My guys would spend all their time inside if they could but I make sure they have plenty of time outside, I think fresh air is as important as good food.

I would love a grooming room/area with hydro bath and grooming table set up.

ooh I love those photos, some cute ideas there!

Our dogs stuff is spread out over the house - but they do have their toys and favorite hang outs in our respective studies

I'm minding some dogs atm who only have access to the laundry (where they usually sleep) via doggy door and gee whiz that gets pongy being closed up all day!!

Yep :laugh: what's ours is theirs...

:laugh: More like what's mine is theirs, and what's theirs is in tiny pieces all over the floor and the couches... :p

LOL, disintegratus . . . . . hence your name ??

It is a case in this house, too, that every room is their room.

Our dogs have free access to everywhere but my dream house would have a dog room just for grooming with a hydrobath and a dog food freezer etc, that would be awesome. I'd also have an ensuite bathroom with room for a puppy crate :laugh:

Our dogs aren't allowed into the front of the house that is there no go area.

Otherwise the family room is ours & theres,all our bedroom doors are stable doors so they can't get in but air con/heating light etc etc can out & everything isn't shut up ,they have a doggy door 24/7 to there small backyard otherwise they have full run of the big yard .

The Stable doors where the best thing we ever did with having dogs

Crazy Dog Lady is in da house ...lol! Here's my 'dog room' :) The dogs can come in here if they want to (there are plenty of other beds in other rooms :) ), it's mostly set up so I have everything in one place . We go through lots of blankets and jumpers in winter - all the bedding gets changed at least once a week and the cresties have a clean shirt or jumper each day. I generally have around 10 dogs here so we go through quite a lot of blankets and jumpers in the colder weather. I love having heaps of snuggly blankets in the beds for them when it's chilly :)

I have a 'memory shelf' on top of the white bookcase as well.

April2013190.jpg

April2013185.jpg

Yep :laugh: what's ours is theirs...

:laugh: More like what's mine is theirs, and what's theirs is in tiny pieces all over the floor and the couches... :p

LOL, disintegratus . . . . . hence your name ??

It is a case in this house, too, that every room is their room.

:laugh: :laugh: I never really thought about it, but you're spot on!