Female Ragdoll Free

Ad has been removed.

Thats because she's in my bathroom. :thumbsup:

She is being desexed tomorrow and then off to rescue..

Do you know she was purchased from a breeder late last year, as the breeder was closing down and selling all her cats. A month later they realised that she was pregnant, she had 5 purebred kittens in December. I was so terrified that she would be picked up by someone wanting to profit from her, and thats why I acted so swiftly.

You know what she's an absolute sweetheart. She walked out of the carrier, purring her little head off. But she's in horrible condition, very skinny and her fur is all greasy. But she was very stressed out where she was living as their male ragdoll was bullying her. And they still had one of the kittens and he was still suckling, on top of that she's probably been calling, so its no surprise that she's looking rather thin.

But that will soon be rectified. :D

Christina do you really think a breeder that sells a cat for $200 undesexed, not microchipped and pregant really cares about the cats welfare?

The lady I got her from told me she's timid.. I've never met a less timid cat in my life. LOL

1367141140[/url]' post='6187497']

Christina do you really think a breeder that sells a cat for $200 undesexed, not microchipped and pregant really cares about the cats welfare?

The lady I got her from told me she's timid.. I've never met a less timid cat in my life. LOL

Wonderful outcome for this girl, she looks like a real sweetheart....now we just need more so called "breeders" to start being responsible.

Ad has been removed.

Thats because she's in my bathroom. :thumbsup:

Oh my goodness!! That is the funniest/best thing.

I saw "Ad has been removed" and my heart sank.

And then soared and I burst out laughing.

Michelleva, you are a doll :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'm seriously gonna get SUCKER tattooed on my forehead.. LOL

Guest Wildthing

Fanbloodytastic result from a cat rescuer of 18 years! I have sucker across my forehead, but the tattoo has faded to invisible!! Let me know if I can help.

:offtopic: Am trying to think of some way to help pay the airfares for about 7 plus adult cats in Broken Hill to rescue in Brisbane. There are still some kittens who are too young to fly desperately needing help as well. I am taking 3 of the kittens and think there are about 5 still needing help.

Here's a couple of pics.. I'm in love. Someone is going to be sooo lucky.

post-22362-0-54627900-1367139446_thumb.jpgpost-22362-0-47194300-1367139433_thumb.jpgpost-22362-0-29795000-1367139480_thumb.jpg

Being owned by a female Ragdoll myself I just want to say a BIG thank-you for saving this lovely little girl.

..... and you're right "someone is going to be sooo lucky", and it's thanks to you :thumbsup:

Fanbloodytastic result from a cat rescuer of 18 years! I have sucker across my forehead, but the tattoo has faded to invisible!! Let me know if I can help.

:offtopic: Am trying to think of some way to help pay the airfares for about 7 plus adult cats in Broken Hill to rescue in Brisbane. There are still some kittens who are too young to fly desperately needing help as well. I am taking 3 of the kittens and think there are about 5 still needing help.

It sounds like you have enough on your plate. The little girl is safe and will soon be fat and healthy.

Do you have a rescue organisation, or do you rescue on your own? Just trying to think how we can raise some funds.

Guest Wildthing

I am ACT Cat Rescue and Rehoming, but if you go on the Urgent Rescues thread and look on Broken Hill, there is someone there that you can pm for the details of the rescue group in Brisbane who are taking them. I have offered to TEMP care the kittens if it helps get them to safety. Brenda