Yet Another Attack

dancinbcs

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They look just like the extreme end of their Horses (mostly American Quarter Horses and American Paint Horses). Except the horses become dog meat by 5 because their tiny feet cannot sustain their huge mutant bodies and the whole thing just collapses on itself... Their human body builders don't look much better either...

See example of beef cow horse: http://showhorsegallery.com/articles/horses_arent_supposed_to_look_like_beef_cows

Edited by BlackJaq

Does anyone know why these dogs wear collars with spikes? Cool or macho look, maybe?

http://www.newenglandgottiline.com/gotti-line-pitbull-breedings-breeder-kennel.html

Penis extensions I'd be thinking - probably similar to the tool in our town who walks around with four bully type dogs sometimes on lead sometimes not - thankfully for them our rangers aren't too proactive.

The dogs don't look as if they are able to get off the ground in a hurry. Bloated!! :eek: My husband always reckons, the Quarter Horse is the tractor of the horseworld, suppose those stumpy legs don't turn him on.

Honestly I am not a fan of the extremely heavy set Amstaff lines. I much rather the more athletic build, the more streamlined the better, than the bulky one.

That said, my girl has a studded leather collar.... It is a stunning pink suede leather with love hearts :laugh: (no spikes). I couldn't imagine using a collar like that, you certainly wouldn't want to have to grab hold of the collar in a rush for any reason.

Yeah forget about walking the dog, these can barely walk at all, you'd have to get a pram to wheel 'em round in. One of the most attractive things about the APBT to me is their athleticism, they are the perfect structure. These travesties are a mockery of that.

The most disturbing thing is that the more extreme examples are probably experiencing pain due to their faulty structure. Breeding a pup to live a life of pain is just dispicable.

Melz - Badrap sounds great, I wish I had had access to a resource like that when I first got Jarrah, it would have been so helpful to me, she really was "way too much dog" for me when I first got her. I was lucky I had access to a great behaviourist, so I did get the knowledge I needed very early on in the piece, so I never had problems. But not everyone can do that, either due to location or finance. A group class like that is great, most especially for the dog reactivity, which is what I struggled with most. The thing with that is, in Jarrah's particular case (and they are all individually different), it was so easily fixed, it was just a case of teaching her polite, calm greeting behaviours, and reinforcing and conditioning those in heavily. You saw her at the seminar, she's great with other dogs now (that said she will never be allowed to be excited around other dogs, all love, no trust here). But teaching her calm polite greeting behaviour wasn't something I was born knowing, I needed education to know how to approach it.

Edited by Wobbly

Yeah forget about walking the dog, these can barely walk at all, you'd have to get a pram to wheel 'em round in. One of the most attractive things about the APBT to me is their athleticism, they are the perfect structure. These travesties are a mockery of that.

The most disturbing thing is that the more extreme examples are probably experiencing pain due to their faulty structure. Breeding a pup to live a life of pain is just dispicable.

Melz - Badrap sounds great, I wish I had had access to a resource like that when I first got Jarrah, it would have been so helpful to me, she really was "way too much dog" for me when I first got her. I was lucky I had access to a great behaviourist, so I did get the knowledge I needed very early on in the piece, so I never had problems. But not everyone can do that, either due to location or finance. A group class like that is great, most especially for the dog reactivity, which is what I struggled with most. The thing with that is, in Jarrah's particular case (and they are all individually different), it was so easily fixed, it was just a case of teaching her polite, calm greeting behaviours, and reinforcing and conditioning those in heavily. You saw her at the seminar, she's great with other dogs now (that said she will never be allowed to be excited around other dogs, all love, no trust here). But teaching her calm polite greeting behaviour wasn't something I was born knowing, I needed education to know how to approach it.

Absolutely, and you've done such a great job with her! She's a superstar!

Imagine if the owner of the dog who bit the lady that this thread is about, had had access to a class like Badrap's. That attack on the other dog would likely never have happened, and the lady would not have been bitten.