Eagle Tries But Misses.... Avoca, Central Coast, Nsw.

pesh

post-3778-0-14545200-1373800303_thumb.jpg

post-3778-0-61558800-1373800333_thumb.jpg

post-3778-0-88951700-1373800376_thumb.jpg

One of my dream shot to take was an eagle diving in to the water. Today I saw it and missed it. :eek:

I was so struck by the sight I forgot to take the photo. :laugh:

He dived but didn't catch anything. Bummer.

These shots are grainy as the shot were some way off and I had to crop big time.

Edited by pesh

Thank you everyone.

It was spectacular. Popped back down there this morning - just hoping. He passed a couple of times, teasing me. :laugh: All I ended up getting was wet from the rain and very cold feet. :laugh:

Edited by pesh

great shots, and it was all in real life, not staged like alot of nature shots are on a forum I am on. Is this far from where you live, if not, you're sure to be able to capture it all some day. What a beautiful place it is too. Lucky you.

Kirislin thank you.

Yes it is close, planning on our next breastfast down there. It's just a little plot with the scouts hall, and a tiny lions park, next a semi busy road. A place where many just drive by and not even notice it.

Where we live we are very blessed with a huge amount of bird life. Took shots in the backyard yesterday of crimson rosellas, they are harder to get as they are very skittish, missed the King parrot, heard it, but couldn't find it. Next time............