Snooza Dog Bed

fiveplusone

Naw, all such beautiful sleeping furkids. Thanks for all your pics!

Hmmm....I'm really leaning towards the cuddler now...I think Hugo would like that the best as its good for curling up and being snuggled in by the outer edges but then he can lie across the whole thing when he does the GSP upside down stretch out lie :D

Yup, I reckon that's a really good reason to go for a cuddler. You can get an el cheapo structured bed too if you want, but cuddlers are awesome for a variety of sleeping positions :D

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine both have cuddlers fiveplusone and love them :thumbsup:.

Did you get them in SA? or posted?

What size did you get...and what fabric? (you have black and white dogs too....Hugo's white shows up on everything so not sure which fabric to get.

Probably hard to tell from my photos, but the buddy bed isn't as structured as it looks. The sides are soft enough foam that they fold over to accomodate spreadeagled limbs/ necks.

So there are no hard uncomfortable bits holding the sides up.

I was going to post a photo to demonstrate, but it's: a). Ginormous

and b). A bit um, 'hello girls' :laugh:

Edited by trinabean

Another fan of Snooza here, my old girl had the buddy bed out of the good dog range which she loved. And my new pup Abbey has had a buddy bed from when she was 5 months. She loves it as you can see and they wash so well!

7ee4b919-3f1d-43bb-bc88-ac8bad0a8159_zps6fca056f.jpg

a879b0c5-99d0-4d44-8f6d-36e0c6ae318a_zps56cd3ce7.jpg

I want to get a snooza dog bed but I don't know which one to get. They all look so nice and comfy. I'm tossing up between the cuddler, jacks bed or buddy bed. Anyone got any of these and can share a pic of them with dogs insitu (expecially large dogs)

I've got all three of those, lol. The favourite here is the jack's bed, followed by the cuddler, and the buddy bed is the least favourite. The jack's bed seems to stay fluffier for longer than the cuddler.

:laugh: sorry just saw your post. I got them ordered in through the Spoilt Dog at Highgate. I got the mock natural lambswool but i also wrap the middle section with a cheapie fleece blanket as it saves me washing them quite so often and keeps them looking less dirty :laugh:.

:laugh: sorry just saw your post. I got them ordered in through the Spoilt Dog at Highgate. I got the mock natural lambswool but i also wrap the middle section with a cheapie fleece blanket as it saves me washing them quite so often and keeps them looking less dirty :laugh:.

well we must think alike as I got the mock lambwool too :D

I've ordered it from Snooza's website (I hate going into shops) having said that seeing as you mentioned spoiltdog got me thinking I should go there and get someone to cut Hugo's nails, I'm too scared to do it and trying to use the dremel was like trying to get him to be comfortable next to the vacuum :o

Soory no big dogs, but Snooza's are much loved here :) Even if sometimes used in an unconventional manner by the cat :laugh:

CC what size cuddlers are in your pictures? :)

Looks like the small (30cm across sleeping part and 50cm across entire bed sound right?)

Doesn't matter I'll wait until my pest dog stops eating the $9 kmart beds before she can get an upgrade :laugh:

Pie I thought the same of Murphy, he had ripped the bottom off another flat bed (wasn't that cheap either) But he has never tried to eat this one at all.

Murphybed2.jpg

Here is another one of Murphy all stretched out. Funny that he sleeps like this, my old girl would always sneeze when lying on her back.