Mita Where Are You?

As promised, Denise sent a pic of the red/white tibbie she's rescued from Renbury. Bathed, groomed & dressed for his official photo. He's so cute.

I can't upload it, tho'! Keeps saying file too big.

Have you got Microsoft Office? I right click the file, select 'Open With' then 'Microsoft Office', then 'Edit Pictures' then 'Compress'

then 'For Documents' usually brings it down far enough. If you haven't, or that was too confusing, PM me & I will give you my email addy & do it for you.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As promised, Denise sent a pic of the red/white tibbie she's rescued from Renbury. Bathed, groomed & dressed for his official photo. He's so cute.

I can't upload it, tho'! Keeps saying file too big.

Have you got Microsoft Office? I right click the file, select 'Open With' then 'Microsoft Office', then 'Edit Pictures' then 'Compress'

then 'For Documents' usually brings it down far enough. If you haven't, or that was too confusing, PM me & I will give you my email addy & do it for you.

Thanks, bertie. I'll PM you.

BTW Pic was OK for the Tibbie Pets list. And you should see the rave comments flowing in. :)

AWWWW!! He is stunning!!

Love his tie - my boy has a tweed bow tie heehee!

I wish I could bring him here but wih our two, fosters and living urban I think the OH would leave first ; p

I've warned him that when we get somewhere with more land I will be getting a pride of tibbies (not pack - pride ; p)

[quote name='Tibbie_tabbie' timestamp='1379476519' post='6302093

I've warned him that when we get somewhere with more land I will be getting a pride of tibbies (not pack - pride ; p)

Tibbies say a pride of tibbies. But tibbie owners say an attitude of tibbies. :)

Here's your pride being cared for... until you're ready.

Click.

post-3304-0-76479100-1379484825_thumb.jpg

Edited by mita

Tibbies say a pride of tibbies. But tibbie owners say an attitude of tibbies. :)

Here's your pride being cared for... until you're ready.

Click.

post-3304-0-76479100-1379484825_thumb.jpg

That's the exact picture I think of :)

The OH always says 'great, 12 more tibbies to ignore my commands' ; p hee hee Chewy does do what we ask him, but in his own time....

I must press Valblitz to share her Billy stories here. whip.gif

She writes so vividly that you can see it all happening!thumbsup1.gif

She says he has become quite well known in the neighbourhood, in fact, she thinks that mita has correctly predicted that she (Val) would end up being Billy's social secretary. He has quite a fan club and at least one neighbouring couple have decided that their next dog must be a Tibetan! What a fantastic ambassador for this enchanting breed! :laugh:

edited for clarity

Edited by RuralPug

RP, I knew what would happen because I've been social secretary for two golden tibbie girls.

Billy set about collecting his fans, admirers and groupies, from the beginning. And Val's fallen into his social secretary's job, like she was born to do it. :) They're quite a team!

Talk about an enchanting breed ... Denise from PAWS, sent a update on the little red/white tibbie from Renbury:.

The little fellow is doing very well in foster care, they absolutely love him. Thank you for sending his picture out, he is a lovely, lovely little dog.

Denise has given the little red/white Tibbie (approx 4 yrs old) a perfect Tibetan name. And he gets a great description from his carer.

Contact details on PAWS website.

Senghe ('lion' in Tibetan) is a very affectionate and sociable dog. He loves being held but is equally happy to be snoozing anywhere near where you are. Senghe is non-reactive with big dogs and loves gentle children. He likes going out for walks, is calm on the lead but also happy to wander around the garden for a bit then come back inside for a snooze. Senghe loves chasing a ball and chewing on treats. He will bark for a few minutes when you leave the house or when people arrive but settles down within a few minutes. When you return home Senghe will spin around in circles with excitement, until you pick him up and say hello. Senghe must have access to the house at all times and is a house dog that is house trained. He has a coat that will require some grooming. We would like to rehome him with another friendly dog for company if his owner goes to work and we would love Senghe to go with a family who know the breed if possible.

Edited by mita

Denise has given the little red/white Tibbie (approx 4 yrs old) a perfect Tibetan name. And he gets a great description from his carer.

Contact details on PAWS website.

Senghe ('lion' in Tibetan) is a very affectionate and sociable dog. He loves being held but is equally happy to be snoozing anywhere near where you are. Senghe is non-reactive with big dogs and loves gentle children. He likes going out for walks, is calm on the lead but also happy to wander around the garden for a bit then come back inside for a snooze. Senghe loves chasing a ball and chewing on treats. He will bark for a few minutes when you leave the house or when people arrive but settles down within a few minutes. When you return home Senghe will spin around in circles with excitement, until you pick him up and say hello. Senghe must have access to the house at all times and is a house dog that is house trained. He has a coat that will require some grooming. We would like to rehome him with another friendly dog for company if his owner goes to work and we would love Senghe to go with a family who know the breed if possible.

He sounds like the perfect tibbie! I would love him.....if only!

TT, Denise says in her latest update that Senghe's foster-carer 'loves him to bits'. I think she's been Tibbied! :)

Also he gets on famously with her medium sized old-girl dog.

Another little dog that the owner says is a Tibetan Spaniel will be surrendered to PAWS. The only pic is not clear. Interesting when he's groomed & photographed by PAWS.

Edited by mita

Has rescue interest... *grin*

Email sent to Wollondilly re this girl - hopefully she'll be in care soon.

T.

Wollondilly must be allergic to my computer. All I can get is this ... then won't open to get pic:

Display #

1. Animals For Sale, Lost & Found as at 23 September 2013 [Animals & Pets - Wollondilly]

... Kennel: K3 Breeed: Tibetan Spaniel X Sex: Female Age: Unknown Microchipped: No This dog is still looking for it's owner. If you own or know the owner of ...

Has rescue interest... *grin*

Email sent to Wollondilly re this girl - hopefully she'll be in care soon.

T.

Wollondilly must be allergic to my computer. All I can get is this ... then won't open to get pic:

Display #

1. Animals For Sale, Lost & Found as at 23 September 2013 [Animals & Pets - Wollondilly]

... Kennel: K3 Breeed: Tibetan Spaniel X Sex: Female Age: Unknown Microchipped: No This dog is still looking for it's owner. If you own or know the owner of ...

Can you see this Mita? :)

IMG_2773.JPG

and the other photo

Little.JPG

Edited by Powerlegs