Widget: From Big Belly To Babies!

Kirislin

Secret is being hyperactive right now, she desperately needs to go outside to burn off some energy, but it's freezing right now and I dont feel inclined to sit out there with her and neither do any of the other dogs. Being so small I think I am always going to have to watch her when she's outside.

The other day she was inside and I was looking out the window when a massive (well, they're always massive) wedge tailed eagle came down very low and did several circles over the yard. I'm sure it was looking for her as the chooks were on the opposite side of the house free ranging but it didn't look there, it was patrolling the place I let her go to. :( So right now I'm letting her make confetti of a newspaper just to give her something to do inside.

Birds of prey here are a very real danger for a dog her size. The thought of it just gives me the horrors.

Guest crazydoglady99

Yeah me too. That's bloody terrifying.

Are you ok K? Been quiet lately.. was worried about you ????????

Oops - I forgot to say bugger about her tail. Would it be painful? Silly girl. Hope it gets better soon ????

Edited by crazydoglady99

The eagle came back again today.

I dont think Secret's tail is too sore now, it was a bit painful when she did the 2nd injury, the first didn't bother her at all. I gave her some meloxicam for 3 days but I've stopped it now, she lets me touch the lump so I dont think it's hurting her much if at all now.

That's observant of you al99. I've been a bit off the air lately, just going through a rough patch, but things will get better, I keep telling myself that. Thankyou.

Guest crazydoglady99

Oh my goodness!! She reminds me of a kitten!! She's a wild one isn't she?..

Haha very cute though!! Those ears!

Poor tail :(

These were taken by the official photographer at the Champ show. Oh dear, poor little Secret's broken tail stood out like a ..... broken tail, not blaming the photographer for that though. :(http://minbeemedia.biz/p588889458/h7066d2c3#h7066d2c3

cant quite see it here. She can move well, but she will just be too small I think.

http://minbeemedia.biz/p588889458/h755cfedd#h755cfedd

and I'm disappointed that the photographer couldn't get an in focus shot of her on the table. Admittedly conditions in there are difficult .

http://minbeemedia.biz/p588889458/h7a774360#h7a774360

Edited by Kirislin

• 3 weeks later...
Guest crazydoglady99

Haha look at her ears!!! She is the cutest!!

Have missed your updates K. Hope everything is ok?

Must be time for a Neko pic.. cough cough

Growth spurt?

Hows her tail going?

Nup, no growth spurt, she's only put on 100gms in 4 weeks. :( Her tail's still bent and with an ugly lump unfortunately. It wont affect her as a pet though, just unsightly, but she's still gorgeous.

Haha look at her ears!!! She is the cutest!!

Have missed your updates K. Hope everything is ok?

Must be time for a Neko pic.. cough cough

I've hardly taken any photos. Neko's been weird this winter, she mostly sleeps, rarely comes out, she's like a bear in hibernation. I'll try to get a pic of them together at some stage though.

Edited by Kirislin

LOL I see you have another box to raise the feeding bowl :laugh:

that's the one I was going to use but she chewed the corners off it. Now I just leave it there for her to play on. She likes to sit on it and bark.

LOL I see you have another box to raise the feeding bowl :laugh:

that's the one I was going to use but she chewed the corners off it. Now I just leave it there for her to play on. She likes to sit on it and bark.

That is funny. Obviously channeling a corner speaker.