Cranky Dogs/puppies

Nevafollo

So I have a very cute litter of Pointers on the ground and they are 6 weeks tuesday. I gave them all their first bath yesterday cause they were filthy after spending their first week outside. I snapped this picture of Steve looking very cranky with me, funnily enough his dad gives me the same look when] he has baths. Anyone else got a cranky dog photo to share?

post-10899-0-41387300-1378007144_thumb.jpg

This is a really terrible quality photo, but after I bathed and blow dried Nova after a particularly stinky mud/livestock poo diving incident, he sulked behind his toy cow for about half an hour. He doesn't mind the bath or blow dryer, I think he was upset I took away his stink lol

post-44325-0-89501300-1378038871_thumb.jpg

His normal post bath sulk always involves this chair

post-44325-0-80397800-1378038904_thumb.jpg

I so have to try and get one of Tempeh. Even though she is not a wrinkly pei she manages to dewrinkle her entire head when she is upset and she has this ability to move where her ears are on her head. They really are quite mobile little radars! She also a talker. We were at the vet this morning and I got a good talking to about her level of dissatisfaction with my choice of 'outing'.

Mim, All I can look at is the Obama bobble head in the background laugh.gif

I still don't know why that was even there! :laugh: somebody gave it to my brother (it's actually a statue) and it became a garden gnome.

Lucy was the kind of dog who would put up with anything but she'd show you how much it displeased her.