Handsome Hank

Guest hanko

Guest hankodie

Oh, so soft and ready to have someone's head buried in his coat :thumbsup::thumbsup:

DD we have our morning ritual where he comes and gives me a hug! He comes and nuzzles my neck and I nuzzle him back. It's a little bit strange but so sweet :laugh:

Oh my gosh, he's a big boy now! What happened to puppy Hank? :laugh:

I know Roova! I can't believe it. I was just looking back on the first page of this thread and I can't believe how fast he's growing up. He's lost all of his baby teeth. He's still not raising his leg to pee though so until that happens he's still a baby puppy to me! :laugh:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, so soft and ready to have someone's head buried in his coat :thumbsup::thumbsup:

DD we have our morning ritual where he comes and gives me a hug! He comes and nuzzles my neck and I nuzzle him back. It's a little bit strange but so sweet :laugh:

Oh my gosh, he's a big boy now! What happened to puppy Hank? :laugh:

I know Roova! I can't believe it. I was just looking back on the first page of this thread and I can't believe how fast he's growing up. He's lost all of his baby teeth. He's still not raising his leg to pee though so until that happens he's still a baby puppy to me! :laugh:

Little hank is still such a cutie :)

Our 6 year old cocker still squats most of the time and he was desexed at around 10 months :p

Guest hankodie

hahaha Leah that is too adorable :laugh: I didn't even think of that! Come to think of it Odie his sister has been teaching him how to go outside since day 1 and he's been watching her and learning so it'll be funny to see if he continues to squat :laugh: :laugh:

Guest hankodie

Hank has grown up a lot since your last photos!! How old his he now? Close to 6 months?

Just about Lisa! If I recall correctly him and Nova are not too far apart in age? Hank's 1st birthday will be in June :D

Guest hankodie

He's so grown up now! Where did all that fluff go? :laugh: Still looking cute as ever though :)

I know! He looks like a mini adult now, so bittersweet! I miss little Hank :laugh:

Guest hankodie

love the last photo, its like Odie is wondering why Hank smells so clean

I also love that last pic Hankdog :thumbsup: Odie is like, "man you smell good dude" :laugh:

hahaha whenever we take Hank somewhere without Odie she will give him an intense "sniff down" as soon as he gets home - like she's saying "HMMM where have you been? *sniff* at the vet's? *sniff sniff* had a bath I see..."

Guest hankodie

Our Christmas photos were a bit of a fail! Both dogs seriously did not feel like posing, Hank had a set of elf ears but refused to wear them... definitely not feeling the Christmas spirit :laugh: here they are anyway:

346q4yb.jpg

25jeesn.jpg

Edited by hankodie

Guest hankodie

Some more for this week (Week 28? I should just stop counting :laugh:)

2n7dohw.jpg

Retrievin'!

35k67m0.jpg

Daily check of the veggie garden... "Hmmm, I see the butter beans are coming along nicely"

dd19tu.jpg

my handsome boy

2ak9v0x.jpg

and my darling girl :)

Guest hankodie

Hahaha Lisa he is turning into the biggest, goofiest sweetheart of a dog. And he's so happy all the damn time! He even wags his tail in his sleep sometimes :laugh: