Handsome Hank

Guest hanko

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hankodie

Soooo cute. Thx for sharing you beautiful, or should I say handsome boy. :)

Thanks pesh! This post is a great excuse to take lots of photos of him :laugh:

Guest hankodie

Gorgeous photos and yes please keep going :)

Beautiful Hank ♥ Brillant photo's hankodie :) Keep em coming !!

Thanks very much! It's getting a bit easier each week as he's becoming more willing to stay still :laugh:

Guest hankodie

Week 14

A little video I put together of the pups playing in the yard this afternoon, I don't get a chance to use the film settings on my camera much so it was fun! Hope the video embeds ok...

edit: damn, doesn't work! I'll try again

Edited by hankodie

Guest hankodie

Thanks tlc!

Whoops, hopefully this should work now JackC:

edit: I'm hopeless :laugh:

Edited by hankodie

Guest hankodie

Lovely :)

Your Frenchie has a tail! Sid does the leg biting too. It's funny how they all play in a similar way.

Thanks huga! When we got her the breeder said that she had never seen anything like it in 20 something years of breeding frenchies. It turned out that she has a congenital liver defect that's quite rare (especially in frenchies). I always wonder if the two are related somehow, she doesn't look like a normal frenchie either, she's quite small and puppy-like still (from having an underdeveloped liver). Either way she's special :D

And isn't the way the play hilarious! Is Sid very vocal? Odie purrs and growls and carries on, it's quite bewildering for dogs who aren't used to it :laugh:

That's really interesting (and sad about her liver). She's actually built a lot like Sid, sort of longer, leaner and more athletic looking than most Frenchies. But Sid is oversized, rather than little.

He very rarely barks, although sometimes does it in play. But he snores and snorts and snuffles and yeah, it does freak other dogs out :laugh:

Guest hankodie

Sid is very handsome huga! I lurk the frenchie thread sometimes, he's darling :o

I've seen photos of her siblings and they range from having the typical stocky build to athletic, but all are much bigger than her and have bigger heads (and no tails :laugh:) so it definitely makes me think it's due to her condition. It is sad, there's no telling how long she'll be around for but at the moment she's happy and relatively asymptomatic. She greets each day with that typical frenchie tenacity :D

gotta love the snuffling! I love when she finds a new playmate who's not used to brachy breeds... the other dog's expression is always a combination of "WTF?" and "what are you?" :laugh:

Guest hankodie

Week 10 photo makes me think your washing may not be safe in the future... :laugh:

Great collection of photos and what a fabulous idea

thanks j! your suspicions are right, he's now discovered how much fun it is to rip an item of clothing off the line and do puppy zoomies with it around the yard :laugh:

Guest hankodie

Week 15

11989sn.jpg

Training at the beach this morning. He still won't go near the waves at all, any body of water seems to freak him out! I don't think he knows he's a retriever yet :laugh:

I just adore seeing pics of Hank :D He is dead set just do handsome!

My Sansa wasnt a fan of water either... until she chased a 6yr old SBT into it without thinking! :laugh:

Not about Hank sorry but naww you named your girl Sansa!! Does she have auburn fur? biggrin.gif

I just adore seeing pics of Hank :D He is dead set just do handsome!

My Sansa wasnt a fan of water either... until she chased a 6yr old SBT into it without thinking! :laugh:

Not about Hank sorry but naww you named your girl Sansa!! Does she have auburn fur? biggrin.gif

I just did a photo post LisaCC :D

Spoiler alert: Yes she does :p